Recent content by Breakdown

1. Breakdown

Game worn 2022 playoff jersey for sale

2022 Justin Crandall signed game worn playoff jersey for sale, complete with fight strap, rhino made size 2XL, few puck marks & few tiny tares £240ono
  2. Breakdown

2024/2025 season ticket

I’m not a new member, I’ve been a member on here since 2015 I just don’t post much on here, how I know about this is because I had a meeting with Katrina during the second period break on Wednesday, she also said that they are going to put something up on social media when it’s all calmed down...
  3. Breakdown

2024/2025 season ticket

Like I said it’s to do with the club wanting the Adult/Senior/Disabled to be all having the same saving per game
  4. Breakdown

2024/2025 season ticket

Right guys, the reason the seniors/disabled prices have been raised is because the club wants everyone ie Adults & Senior or Disabled people to be inline with the same discount, so to do this the seniors/disabled people need to pay more
  5. Breakdown

Josh Batch,

I’m not a new member, been going to the ice hockey for over 12 years, plus having two sons who play the game as well, and like I said I’m not the only one who thinks this about the player, even some fans who I talk to who’s been watching the Devils since 1986 are saying the same thing about Batch
  6. Breakdown

Josh Batch,

I never said anything about him being an enforcer but in my eyes and numerous other fans he’s just taking a wage to do nothing, he’s been so bad this season, it’s embarrassing for the club and fans
  7. Breakdown

Josh Batch,

I’m questioning whether or not Batch has had some sort of concussion, playing this season like he’s started his ice hockey career, he’s always out of position, passes the puck most of the time to the opposition, panics when he does have the puck, or miss hits the puck, these are not the mistakes...
  8. Breakdown

Game worn Ryan Penny jersey

Game worn 22/23 season white jersey for sale £170 ono
  9. Breakdown

3rd August

I said this as soon as I seen their name on the ice‍♂️
  10. Breakdown

3rd August

Well you say short of announcing Paul Ragan, I’m sure he owned/use to own Veezu and now they have their name on the ice
  11. Breakdown

CARDIFF DEVILS CROWNED CHAMPION'S

Unfortunately some of the team move up to U16’s in the new season but will be all back together in the 2024/2025 season
  12. Breakdown

CARDIFF DEVILS CROWNED CHAMPION'S

It has been an awesome season, they played 20 games in the season, winning 19 and drawing 1, with 140 goals scored and 18 goals conceded, finishing the season with 39 points out of a possible 40
  13. Breakdown

LOOKING FOR - GB Jersey

I have this available if any good to you?
  14. Breakdown

Ben Davies #6

1986-2011 25 years Anniversary jersey £65 File too big to upload sorry