Recent content by BostonBart22

1. B

DEL Coaches

no doubt he will sign all the dead wood that departed steelers this season...
  2. B

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

Nervous bout this one... Moose may be back
  3. B

4 on the road

What are fans thoughts on next 4 away games, looking at fixtures i will go for 6 points as nottingham got our number at their barn....
  4. B

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

A.big well done to Paul Sullivan on getting the crowd well pumped up before the game..it gave the players an extra man with that noise level.
  5. B

Fantastic game between the 2 top teams in the league..had it all 100mph end to end ..how they kept that pace up all game is a credit to both teams.. and a credit to the officials who called a great game.. apart from the late hit call on mosey which another poster stated 2+10 should've been...
  6. B

He was up on the gantry with Joey haddad..
  7. B

Food and drink not aloud?

Good riddance...JOG ON...
  8. B

Food and drink not aloud?

Are sweets allowed, if not i will put them in my clarks pie....
  9. B

CONTRACT..

Will see you there...and will see you in March...we will be celebrating I'm sure of that....
  10. B

CONTRACT..

Very confident Mr. king glad to hear that.. Are you heading over to these shores anytime soon?
  11. B

CONTRACT..

We need to sort a contract out for lordo before nottingham come sniffing with their blank cheque in the summer, come on owners do the right thing....
  12. B

Panthers Gas

All because joey scored in OT..
  13. B

Giants !

flying from bristol on thurs 21st back monday 25th £53.00 return that was booked a few months ago..
  14. B

Steelers sack 3

reckon the club got money probs, be surprised if steelers get any players in and just play the season out, at the start of the season sure they had 3 or 4 games at 5.00 entry a big loss in revenue for better players. ben oconnor will be gone in the summer along with other brits...they deserve...