Recent content by BostonBart22

1. B

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Bearing in mind both teams out of chl before the start and 2 home games coming up on the weekend i thought the crowd was good and prob best atmosphere this season, drummers were up for it as well, well done to them...and what a claasic game to watch...
  2. B

Paul Crowder

He is flying in scoring charts... Will see how he does next 3games.. Shuff.. Panties and devils...
  3. B

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

Good road win in a tricky barn for us in the past.. Looks like we eased off a bit 3rd period.. Not surprising with big games coming up..
  4. B

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

start murdy tonight, 3 big home games coming up...
  5. B

Paul Crowder

Mind games on his part, trying to unsettle devils before next sunday, he cant get clarks pies in fife ...
  6. B

ANY UPDATE?

Would have thought the devils would be in a position to get an upgrade on Parisi... His wages ain't been touched since he departed... And I would imagine Parisi would or could've been one of the high end on the wage structure...
  7. B

ANY UPDATE?

so he is a blood relation...
  8. B

Luke Piggot

Still can't understand why he hasn't played in chl this season... Extra body....
  9. B

Paul Crowder

2 assists so far tonight v steelers
  10. B

Devils Vs Storm - Sat 6 Oct - League

And when they did shoot Bowns was at his best yet again, some class saves kept the score as it was...
  11. B

Aint seen webcast , but the highlights seem good. from the same webcast i assume.
  12. B

Get the win early, ease off 3rd period ready for tuesday in CHL ..5...1 win
  13. B

Paul Crowder

Goal for crowder tonight v clan. Es
  14. B

Steeler Quits

Reckon new coach in place and already gassed martindale...that's how it works up shuff...who's next...?
  15. B

Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

Ah ok cheers for that...sign him up.