Recent content by BostonBart22

1. B

EIHL Predictions ......

Devils by the skin of their teeth from panthers...fife...belfast...clan...flames...blaze...MK...steelers...storm and stars... with THOMMO gone by xmas...
  2. B

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

will have to take the lid off the pie first....
  3. B

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Devils over 2 nights were much better on saturday..think the short bench took its toll last night..
  4. B

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

like to see the newbie , but hey ho no club for hotham yet .....
  5. B

Hotham

It was scott hotham...
  6. B

Pre season

myers rested, rumoured nasty injury, hope its not...
  7. B

Don’t tell Todd ....

OUR beers are cheap compared to panthers...4,90 a pint RIP OFF or you can have panthers own brand bitter 3.95 plus pound deposit for a plastic glass with panthers logo on it..
  8. B

Just rested? Already?

oh and out of the newbies i thought dixon was the standout, some great and legal hits ..unlike panthers, forgot to mention rutkis goal pure magic...
  9. B

Just rested? Already?

credit to the devils 5 men down last 2 periods and came back as if it was a cup final, murdy was outstanding with some of those saves as well, panthers a massive team unless they get some smaller players some of the bigger ones wont last all season they looked knackered last period i thought...
  10. B

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Thats if the pizza man will be allowed back with a new company in the cafe..
  11. B

Lines

If by a few lines mentioned are not including mo and wont ice much as good as he is mo could be a spare import when hoth/parisi come in, will it be a change of captain then...
  12. B

CAFE - PRICES GONE

click and collect then...
  13. B

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Hi steve I notice you didnt state a NEW final import, perhaps a change of heart by Hotham and club.....
  14. B

IAW bar prices

will dust off my hip flask...
  15. B

Hotham

BELFAST another hunch