Recent content by BobbyJ

1. B

Statement from Dan LaCosta

Wow! Lost for words. Thanks and big respect to Dan for making the statement.
  2. B

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

This doesn't appear to be particularly good value and with the changes in teams and league/cup structure every year in the EIHL I don't think a 3 year price freeze is something that can even be properly thought out and implemented.
  3. B

Doyle at Sheffield

I hope we re-sign Matt Miller!!
  4. B

Wanted - Game Stick

Hi y'all, Does anyone have a game used stick they might like to sell?? Nothing too expensive/rare though. Looking for one as a Christmas present. If so, please PM me. Cheers Rob
  5. B

Useless Sheffield Coach

Should've spent their money on the important parts instead of a fancy paintjob!! At least EVERYONE could tell who'd broken down though eh. ;)
  6. B

Parking cost rise

I'm a new season ticket holder and will be paying the £2 charge. I'll probably keep buying SOHB and a programme too... The way I see it though is, I've now done my bit for Mr Ragan & G, and now that tickets (I still have to buy tix for non ST games :roll: ) and parking is more expensive, I...
  7. B

favourite and least favourite player

Wow your LEAST favourite is MacRae!? Any reason/s why? My favourites were Tylor/Voth/Jarvis. Now definitely Voth/Jarvis. Remember Wes Jarvis having two really close (maybe winning) fights against Brad when he played for Basingstoke and battering Andrew Sharp after that attempted spearing?? Plus...
  8. B

FS - Game Worn Tylor Michel Red 'D' Freshbaked Cup Jersey

Re: FS - Game Worn Tylor Michel Red 'D' Freshbaked Cup Jerse Sold
  9. B

Re: FS - Game Worn Tylor Michel Red 'D' Freshbaked Cup Jerse Yup! Haha!! :D Still think he's class, love the way he plays.... but...
  10. B

Game worn Tylor Michel Freshbaked Cup Jersey For Sale - Unfortunately I don't have the COA. Red with black sleeves 'D' Logo. £125. Willing to swap with/without cash etc for a Voth, Birbraer or McRae. Happy to email a couple of pics. Cheers Rob
  11. B

Tylor Michel 09-10 Cup Jersey - For Sale

Tylor Michel 09-10 (Freshbaked) Cup Jersey for sale. Red body/black sleeves and D logo - £150. Cheers Rob
  12. B

Voth fightting

Keefe's no goon, compared to McMorrow he's Sidney Crosby - it wouldn't have been a bad trade. So if fighting and taking a penalty meant we got the physical edge in the 3rd and that allowed us to hold the lead and win - I'd have taken it! If we won though I'm sure I'd be saying the same as you...
  13. B

Voth fightting

There wasn't a thing wrong with it!! But that's not the point. Good hip checks quite often cause some sort of reaction from the team who had a player on the receiving end of it (Belfast weren't shy in kicking off when they took a hit). It's just that when a smaller team is beginning to dominate...
  14. B

Voth fightting

Agree with all of this. I think Voth had an excellent game but I would've been happier if he (or Frank) dropped the gloves and gave Keefe what I think was needed sometime in the 3rd. Particularly after the hip check on Pierce by Rebek!! Pierce landed on his head! Belfast definitely built...
  15. B

Voth Gamer For Sale

SOLD!