Recent content by bluedevil

1. B

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26 & 27th Dec 21 - Christmas Spectacular

Lucky it was only women shitfaced by Carlisle. Based on this thread, maybe the answer is to ban women from hockey?
  2. B

So more misogynistic than disgusting then, thanks for clearing that up.
  3. B

Disgusting generally, or disgusting for a woman? Just trying to understand the disgustingness of the post and/or misogyny.
  4. B

Who profits from these then

Email the club and I'm sure they'll do what they can to remove them. They can only take action on things they know about.
  5. B

Nottingham - away travel

Hi Malcolm, for some reason we have been unable to reply to your messages, as it says we do not have permission to reply. I have also tried searching for your Facebook profile on my personal account and been unable to find it, I assume this is related to security settings. We do have spaces...
  6. B

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

Ain't nobody, like Layne Ulmer Makes me happy Makes me feel this way
  7. B

Blaze away game Boxing Day

Tickets are given out after we get to Coventry, as we collect from the Arena. If you want to drop Red Army Travel a message on Twitter or Facebook we can confirm your booking if needed, but there is one Kevin on the list (with another adult and a child) so assume that's you?
  8. B

Program last night v Panthers

It's a double gamer and will be on sale Wednesday
  9. B

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Is that the one of the Devils cars that don't have names written on them?
  10. B

My Turn - the premiere

That will only be possible if it is shown in the Arena, currently numbers mean they may have to use the Bar. They have said on Twitter the club will be able to confirm in the week
  11. B

Devils intro

This would be perfect for an intro!
  12. B

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Don't really think CJ counts as a youngster anymore surely?
  13. B

Guess why IAW cancelled junior hockey?

The netball tournament sold out the biggest available venue really quickly, so IAW are hosting due to having a bigger capacity. Great for the venue and if anyone thinks a Devils owned rink would turn down a profit making event, then they may be in for disappointment if it does happen.
  14. B

Blaze v Devils - 23/10 @ 17:15 - CCup - Chat/Updates

In 5 cross conference league games we've won 27-8 on aggregate, winning all in regulation.