Recent content by block15blaze

1. B

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans If he didn't play last year I don't think he could get a permit.
  2. B

Location location location

It's on 4od now http://tinyurl.com/6do6tm3
  3. B

Do the Playoffs even matter?

I was speaking to an import player who has been in UK for 3/4 years. He said he understands the importance UK put on the league but regardless of format he'd pick the playoff trophy every day of the week. It's in built into them. Eye opener for me.
  4. B

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! Thompson knew when he took over the job from Leidborg in January that he had a tough task trying to keep the group of players he had been given in the Allsvenskan but why wouldn't he take the job?! It was a massive opportunity for him and although it ended in...
  5. B

Kevin Bergin new coach from 2014/2015

Comes from the same account who had Cloutier down as new coach the other week.
  6. B

New signing - Tomas Kurka (Page 12 onwards)

Re: New signing Oops I should have checked back! But yes seems too much of a coincidence with his link to Cardiff too. But then wales online could have duff information.
  7. B

New signing - Tomas Kurka (Page 12 onwards)

Re: New signing Cant be too many players who fit the experience given in the article on Wales online. "It is thought the forward has played NHL, DEL in Germany, Swiss, Swedish, Finnish and American League hockey. He is currently in Europe and that makes it easier to bring him in quickly."...
  8. B

Wanted: Syvain Deschatelets Jersey

I know someone who might be willing to sell a blaze game worn :-P