Recent content by Block 2 Noise Boys

1. B

2024/2025 season ticket

Tell me you’ve completely missed the point without telling me you’ve completely missed the point. Are all Devils STH age categories being treated the same with regard the new ST prices? Answer No. If you treat clearly defined groups of people differently, (and in this instance the Seniors and...
  2. B

2024/2025 season ticket

Whilst the club have issued what they consider is an explanation as to why the season tickets have been structured the way they have for the coming season, they have in doing so, admitted they are taking Direct Discrimination against Seniors and Disabled Season Ticket Holders - which is in...
  3. B

Samantha Matthews Memorial Charity Fund Raising Game/Scrimmage Saturday 13th May 6.30 - 8.30

I am delighted to announce that tonight's game between Team Sam and Team Ted raised the sum of £947.30. Special word of thanks to Cardiff Junior Devils u13 for their fantastic contribution of £200.30 raised from their cakes stall at their recent home game which has been included in the sum...
  4. B

Samantha Matthews Memorial Charity Fund Raising Game/Scrimmage Saturday 13th May 6.30 - 8.30

Hello Hockey fans On Saturday 13th May 2017, the Cardiff U20s and Friends team will be holding a charity event for long term junior volunteer Samantha Matthews. For those of you that knew Sam, she needs no introduction. For those that don't, Sam was a Selfless, Caring and Considerate lady...
  5. B

Hudson ban

Like +1
  6. B

4 point weekend for Cardiff NIHL1

Fantastic results for the team that have had so many disparaging comments made about them being the whipping boys of NIHL1 this season, by people who want this team to fail. It just goes to show that some people who think they know it all, don't. Well done boys - the first of many 4 point...
  7. B

Cardiff NIHL1 v Solent Devils

Thank you to all those posters that have provided feedback on the provisional prices for the NIHL1 games - The DCF Committee have listened and a Revised Poster for Saturday's NIHL 1 Game is attached. Rather than concession for season ticket holders, a novel idea has been put forward by one of...
  8. B

Cardiff NIHL1 v Solent Devils

First Home Game for Cardiff NIHL1. Given the trials and tribulations over the Summer, these guys could really do with your support. All these guys want to do us play hockey and you will be royally entertained.
  9. B

Let's Do This!!!!

Just ironing my best pair of shouting trousers now Steve!! LETS GO DEVILS
  10. B

New intro music and video

Always have been a fan of Sullys Match Night Entertainment, but as has been mentioned the clarity of sound through the speakers was not as good as I remember. As we're back in hockey season and Christmas is coming, my Santa's list has the following requests in no real order 1/. Better sound...
  11. B

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

Perhaps not all fathers are in a similar position to that of Mr Ragan. Those that can, do - those that can't, stand by and criticise!
  12. B

Thank you Max

I hope that as Max isn't being signed for the Devils that he doesn't sign for another team. It would somehow feel wrong to not be cheering for him if he played for another Elite League side and to my way of thinking he is definitely someone you want playing for you rather than against you On...
  13. B

Signing News !

https://twitter.com/cardiffdevils/statu ... 2693195776 According to Twitter it is true - All quite exciting really.
  14. B

Is it that bad....?

Genuine question - If (as quoted from previous post) the Juniors deserve better than those people mentioned - Can anyone shed any light on who would/should replace them as Coaches of the Juniors?, What qualifications/coaching experience would/do they have?