Recent content by Black7

1. B

Ben Blood

Real shame but no-one can begrudge an opportunity to play at that level. Good luck to Ben, made his mark very quickly, love to see him back some day. Will be interesting to see the D pairings tonight.
  2. B

ragan sells!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/ice- ... 15-7256708
  3. B

Message from Mac Faulkner

Just goes to show how much class Mac and Dan have, as has already been said. After this, a classy response from the owner is needed to restore some credibility in the club nevermind himself. We all know the chances of that. Fans buyout an option? Fingers crossed for that Euro lottery win :mrgreen:
  4. B

Devils Vs Blaze - 26th December - 6:00PM Chat / Updates

Surprising though it may seem, some of us work and dont spend all day here. :lol: wont rise to you jimmy, its that kind of knee jerk attitude that keeps people away. "Cant have an opinion unless you seen X number of games, if you do your opinion is not valid." Last reply to you, you do not...
  5. B

parking in swimming pool not free. Charged. 2 quid may not be much to you but adds to an expensive night. And you clearly have either not read or understood the points I made in my previous post. To reply with out doing so is quite ridiculous. If I was a first time attendee, what sort of...
  6. B

there were a few hundered infact not 20 many were embaressed by their mistake and followed the rest when allpauding Cowley off. Would never have happened in the WNIR. Facts. You dont know me or my position. I can only attend Sundays games 5 out of 8 weeks at best and at no other time due to...
  7. B

Well that was my first game this season and after that performance infront of a good size crowd its easy to see why the rink is never full. Poor officiating, cannot be blamed for this loss though it did add to a dead atmosphere. The Brits were grafting and Ben outstanding. Some players are here...
  8. B

Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

Outstanding result. the guys have to adapt to the ref on the day, Hicks I would guess is not experienced enough for a final of this stature (fingers crossed) :) This team is good enough to beat anyone on their day. Quote "if talent doesnt work hard, hard work will beat talent" Not to say the...
  9. B

Devils v Capitals - 07/02 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Well, thats was my first game of the season and it wont be any wonder why if I dont go again. The lack of many things have already been covered and pretty much agree with them all. This is a team that are going through the motions waiting for the playoffs. The Caps were excellent value for their...
  10. B

Devils coach 10/11 season

Dave Whistle apparently
  11. B

free programmes

Please note the programmes have now gone! Thanks to all who showed interest! B7
  12. B

free programmes

large selection of Devils home programs from 1987 to 2005. Havent been for a few years now and need to make some space. Covers nearly all home games and a few away. Some from the Wembly finals with some old Ice Hockey News Reviews covering the most successful years of the team. Free to whoever...
  13. B

He's Banned Me AGAIN!!

Well I got banned for stating the elite forum was boring. Some guy had a go at me, I PM'd him and posted my reply, I got a life time ban for spamming and crticising the mods?, I'm from Cardiff i get banned, other guy from Belfst doesn't. :lol: :lol: Says it all really and these muppets have...
  14. B

Changes Required ...

For me, the one thing this teams lacked is an inspirational leader. A Mcewen, Metulik, Ware, Adams etc. Someone who could turn the game around by sheer effort of will and work rate. I know we are mising Voth but no-one stepped up last night. I felt Aubrey should have left the crease and...
  15. B

Banned!

Geez its amazing!! I posted some critisitim about the fact that the "other" forum moderators were over keen and was in debate with "Declan" when I got banned! That is no open forum anymore! No debate, conform or we ban you! Very Nazi attitude! I'm pretty depressed by the current batch of owners...