Recent content by BertieMcBertface

1. BertieMcBertface

Giants v Devils - Fri/Sat 17/18 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm

Totally agree. Myers has had two bonkers calls against him tonight. Refs are ruining the game for both teams. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  2. BertieMcBertface

What the hell was the Myers penalty for!? Seems to just get pushed into the netminder! Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  3. BertieMcBertface

Thank god for the 2nd goal; more than deserved! Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  4. BertieMcBertface

NHL 17

Starting to get my head around HUT. If anyone else is searching for players etc. like I am, a real good website is https://hutdb.net/17/players
  5. BertieMcBertface

NHL 17

I'm on NHL 17, now. Haven't played the franchise for years but really impressed with this version. Trying to get into HUT but haven't got a clue ATM. I don't really follow the NHL, so don't really know any of the players. Any tips?
  6. BertieMcBertface

Clan v Devils - 19/10 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

I think there are more physical teams out there, but we have a great mix of skill and physicality most of the time, which allows us to easily get past goon shows like the Clan. I'm still a little concerned about our physicality in the first period, personally. We keep coming out flat, which...
  7. BertieMcBertface

Tell me about it! To allow Rosehill to play against us half condones it, as well. I know Fife messed-up, but they need to change the rules here and ban players for such incidents, cited or not.
  8. BertieMcBertface

:D how crap did the clan look on the PK!? Haha!
  9. BertieMcBertface

Wow. What a win! Was really worried we'd get bullied against these guys, especially after watching the Fife/Clan highlights from the other night. Looks like class shone through, like a few weeks back when we played them at home. Happy days! Roll on the weekend! :D
  10. BertieMcBertface

TBH the filming of the game is my side-note to the main points of that article. It is baffling though that they don't provide a webcast, considering it's already being filmed as that's surely half the hassle and expense. The points of the article are more interesting though. There are obvious...
  11. BertieMcBertface

http://www.britishicehockey.co.uk/news/ice-hockey-researcher-calls-for-improved-disciplinary-system Interesting read (even if it would cost us in the past), especially considering teams like Braehead don't even seem to film the match.
  12. BertieMcBertface

Sadly, yes. You'd think someone would see the money in it.
  13. BertieMcBertface

Dirty team. Will be interesting to see if we're physical enough, tonight. Especially on their patch.
  14. BertieMcBertface

Devils v Steelers - Double header thread - CC & League - Chat/Updates

Think you're being a bit harsh; everyone's entitled to their opinion. Reading the comments, and from what I witnessed on Saturday, we're not asking for superhuman performances, but the team does the basics. Anyway, it sounds like they rectified many of the issues on Sunday, and looking forward...
  15. BertieMcBertface

Devils v Steelers - Double header thread - CC & League - Chat/Updates

:D Think a few are thinking that! Wonder if the Steelers are as perplexed as us!?