Recent content by Benti'sTash85

1. Benti'sTash85

Drummer

You will indeed, got my double bass pedal at the ready!
  2. Benti'sTash85

Drummer

Being a drummer for 10+ years I think my ears are fine.
  3. Benti'sTash85

Drummer

I actually sit very close in block 5 and it's still out of time
  4. Benti'sTash85

Drummer

Not a fan of drums?
  5. Benti'sTash85

Drummer

Just wondering if there is an open spot for a drummer? Ours seem to be completely out of time.
  6. Benti'sTash85

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Get over yourself! What an outrageous post. He's a hockey player I'm sure he's been called much worse by other players. Grow up
  7. Benti'sTash85

Making off without paying

Me relax? The guy said he will smash my teeth in? Think you've aimed that post at the wrong person.
  8. Benti'sTash85

If a simple post gets you that riled up you need therapy! You've just showed the whole forum and every one who knows that you have serious problems! A middle aged man calling people "dickweed" and offering to smash people's teeth in, absolute joke.
  9. Benti'sTash85

I suggest your daughter stops giving free meals out to her friends then. I was a supervisor in a high end hotel and no such rule was in place.
  10. Benti'sTash85

At least someone is talking sense, well done JohnnyBravo!
  11. Benti'sTash85

Are you calling me a liar?
  12. Benti'sTash85

DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

The only reason we haven't had injuries from these cheap shots is that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ has been looking after our players Amen
  13. Benti'sTash85

Having worked in the industry for many years myself I can sure you that you are taking bollocks, Sir.
  14. Benti'sTash85

DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Sorry I didn't realise we all had to run our usernames through you, Drainage.
  15. Benti'sTash85

Clearly you do care, as you are still replying to my posts, my number one fan by the sounds of it