Recent content by BelfastGiants

1. B

Devils Vs Giants - 6th Feb - 7pm Face Off - Chat / Updates

I was most surprised by Hendrikx last night. He has tortured the Giants and Westgarth in particular. I didn't notice his physicality last night. It was interesting that Mike Kompon was calling Clarkson chicken all night from the bench because he didn't want anything to do with Westgarth. From...
  2. B

Devils Vs Giants - 6th Feb - 7pm Face Off - Chat / Updates

Surprised by this one tonight. When you guys rolled into Belfast for the Semi final, I felt that we could have played for a week and not beaten you. You drove the net, hit us all over the ice and out worked us. I know you shouldn't judge two teams based on two isolated games, but you guys...
  3. B

Giants v Devils - Tue 6 Jan - CC 1/4 Final 1st leg - FO 7pm

Man, you guys were good tonight. Brilliant on the forecheck, physical and blocked shot after shot. I thought you drove the net brilliantly all night and gave us real problems. I think that you matchup superbly against us. Regarding the penalties at the end, seeing them in person, I thought...
  4. B

Devils @ Giants - 3rd & 4th October - Chat/ Updates

Thought you guys deserved more out of that game. I felt that the penalties called against your boys were all fair. There were a couple of awful non calls against both giants and devils. My worry - from your point of view - is the penalty trouble you guys ran into. I know you're a big physical...
  5. B

Looking Ahead to Season Proper

KOTG gives the sizeable number of good Giants fans a bad name. There are some out there I promise. My thoughts on the Devils organisation is that they are steeped in history and it was awful to see the goings on under the previous owner. Kelman's a shrewd operator and he saw a major...
  6. B

Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates I was very impressed with your netminder over the weekend. He was as good as it gets in our league. I think that you guys will take plenty of points off Sheffield, Nottingham and Coventry from here in and I'm glad that we have most of...
  7. B

Devils v Giants - 08/09 @ 18:15 - League - Chat/Updates

As a Giants fan I don't think tonight was a fair reflection. I was very worried after 35 ish minutes. I think on another night with your top class netminder playing that could have been very different. Also factor in your massive travel and we had a real early season rub of the green. I suppose...