Recent content by beachbum4034

1. B

Carruth

Very interesting (IMO) chat with Mac recently on the 3-on-3 podcast. I'm sure it's available via other platforms, but I'm a spotify boy. https://open.spotify.com/episode/1bKen7yYLiny12rnh5c080?si=2deba82286694e27
  2. B

Flames Vs Devils - CC - 14th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

I'm super happy for Waller to have a game like that. Personally, watching the webcast last night I felt he was pretty anonymous [I appreciate that you see much more of the whole picture IN the arena]. So it's awesome that he had a 2 goal game and logged plenty of minutes. I'm also stoked for...
  3. B

Devils medalions

Thanks
  4. B

Devils medalions

I can't see where it is mentioned in this thread, which podcast was Todd on recently where he discussed the medalions?
  5. B

3rd August

Great Summary. I have been eagerly awaiting Wally getting Faulks in the shed because if Rumours/Talk from the time and since are to be believed, he was almost singlehandedly keeping the team together in exceptionally difficult times. The Ragan debacle [era is giving too much credit] always...
  6. B

Devils Vs steelers - League - 5th Jan 23 19:00 FO

You beat me to it, I thought Josh was brilliant tonight. Also it's worth highlighting that he was out there for the 2 mins of 6 on 5, so clearly Dupont see's him as dependable when it comes to clutch situations.
  7. B

Premier Sports Discount

I've just received an email about the offer from Premier Sports. It says that the £80 for the year offer expires 30/09/22 at 23:59
  8. B

Premier Sports Discount

Has anyone managed to find an expiry date for the £80 a year offer? I have tweeted (don't judge me) Premier Sports to ask, but not had a reply. I don't get paid until Monday, but equally I don't want to miss out. As an 'exiled' Devils fan, the TV deal (however few cameras they may have) is a...
  9. B

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

A certain British Goalie went from Cardiff to The Graz 99ers, as did Joey Martin. Both were clear forward steps.
  10. B

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!
  11. B

5 coaches needed

After listening to 4000 & Counting I thought DuPont was going to get a shot as Head Coach next year, but after listening to him and Franny on 2ales&Hockey tales it sounds like that is less likely. It seems to be a lot less "Well, we'll see what happens" "I've gotta have a meeting" etc. One...
  12. B

The injury Ben sustained at Gratz was unfortunately "One of those things". I'm sure the replay is still on youtube, effectively two or three players all fell on Ben and he was also on one of his posts. The only part of him with any option for 'relief' was his knee and in his own words something...
  13. B

I have no inside information, but from the way I heard/listened/processed Mac on the pod it sounded like he was keen to stay for a long time, but a decision was made for the team to take another direction. Which I instantly assumed means that they are 'getting the band back together' and Bownsy...
  14. B

Devils and coach part ways

We couldn't afford Piggsy! Those pharmaceutical companies pay VERY well. (For the record I know you are joking)
  15. B

Devils and coach part ways

As I said on twitter, I just hope that he hasn't had to leave with such strange timing for a non-hockey/family reason. We know he has a family and in my opinion he always seemed extremely committed to the job and the organisation so for this to happen less than 24hrs before a sold out home game...