Recent content by Bazza

1. Bazza

Open training night tomorrow

I know what you mean - I have to walk about 200 yards from home to the rink and sometimes I have to wait for a car to pass and it adds seconds to the journey. Makes you wonder if worth the effort....
  2. Bazza

Summit: Jerseys

Do like the black one. I am sure none of the buildings shown on the skyline require permission to use, but hopefully if they do we already have it!
  3. Bazza

4pm F/off ...

Screen grab as pic too large!!
  4. Bazza

4pm F/off ...

5. Bazza

4pm F/off ...

If they do then surely need to check swimming gala schedule first. Devils fans parked all over the place today. Wardens had a field day.
  6. Bazza

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Maybe it was the kit manager?!
  7. Bazza

Who is new equipment manager?

The German equipment manager was sacked because the lids were too tight - his name was Helmut Hertz..... I will get my coat
  8. Bazza

Giants Vs Devils - 9 Dec 18 - League

Josh needs a Batch patch
  9. Bazza

NHL ADD ANOTHER FRANCHISE

Seattle Donicely
  10. Bazza

Well done devils,

Fingers crossed for a threepeat next year eh.... ;)
  11. Bazza

Faryna Leaves

Totally gutted. One of the nicest guys off the ice and a complete Devil on it. Whatever the reason I hope Justin and his family have good memories of their time in Cardiff. Rempel16's comments above are interesting. And the stats for last year with no PP speaks volumes. Good luck Justin...
  12. Bazza

Advice on tickets

There is a Grazing Shed downstairs for some decent burgers - may just have time to re-mortgage if there are 7 of you!!! Although if you are in London it is probably loose change I guess!! :) As comment above says most seats are pretty good but you do get some restrictions on some of the...
  13. Bazza

Devils Vs Flames - Sat 27 Oct - CC

What - that it is his first game this season after just getting back to the UK? I am sure he knows better than the rest of us if it is correct!! :-)
  14. Bazza

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Loved the game. Was superb to watch, gutted finished as it did. 2nd period we seemed to come out really wanting to put the hits in which seemed to throw them off a bit and we looked so good. Agree with comments that there were some very poor refereeing calls. One guy skated holding Linglet's...
  15. Bazza

Penalty Shots

I have always thought that if you get a penalty shot and miss then the 2 mins should then be served...just my rule change thought!! :-)