august04's latest activity

• august04
    august04 replied to the thread Shirt purchase.
    This doesn’t make good reading. TK must be mortified reading this last couple of pages. I think I’d be trying to do this in-house...
  • august04
    august04 replied to the thread Shirt purchase.
    The quality of that black jersey looks shocking. I wonder if they’ll give refunds for those who ordered, expecting something much closer...
  • august04
    august04 replied to the thread Love this..
    Change is not always for the best. Much prefer that music for the intro over what we have now.
  • august04
    The whole team were quite brilliant. No more words needed tonight.
  • august04
    august04 replied to the thread Belfast v ausburger.
    The call could have gone either way, it was so close. I thought it should have been given because the on ice call was a goal and the...
  • august04
    The only negative was the scoreboard. A month since the start of pre-season and we still have the screen that faces the benches, with a...
  • august04
    Not quite true...
  • august04
    I thought we were pretty poor in the first period but whatever was said in the break worked! We looked a different team in the second...
  • august04
    august04 replied to the thread Short term signing.
    i think this guy will stick around, given the obvious concern surrounding Joey Martin and with the likes of Haddad coming off lengthy...
  • august04
    august04 replied to the thread How important is the CHL.
    Unbelievable result for the Giants (and the EIHL) against a top Czech team. They looked fantastic at times, not afraid to mix it up...
  • august04
    Liberec have completely lost the plot! Giants are playing a great game so far, Keefe looks to have recruited a skilful and highly...
  • august04
    Giants fans are in for a treat this year. They look very good and have a definite edge to their game too.
  • august04
    Farnham-Reddox-Smotherman looks a very good combination! Great first period.
  • august04
    We have a chance. Panthers beat them home and away I think in their last CHL campaign. Take out Frölunda as that’s unlikely to say the...
  • august04
    Do the Devils run the arena now? Just wondering if they get the bar takings etc or whether Greenbank still get those?