Recent content by ASHIPP

1. ASHIPP

Matthew Myers MR17 White Testimonial Jersey

I have sent a pm to you.
  2. ASHIPP

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

RBS will know they have been in a game last night. Apart from a poor first period/slow start, bad luck on some ref calls, the Devils played well in p2 and p3. They should be proud of themselves - the fans certainly were proud of our Team. They will have learned a lot from this game tactically...
  3. ASHIPP

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Chris Lawrence has represented 4 teams in the EIHL....2 of them twice!
  4. ASHIPP

Parisi

Sadly it is what it is and hopefully the Club, Coaches , Team and fans can move on quickly. Could be a blessing in disguise it happened now so that the Club can relaunch the search for a gem....and our next player probably turn out to be a much more commited and appropriate player for our Team...
  5. ASHIPP

Cafe - Grazing Shed

That hotdog was the biggest diasappointment of the night! If you are going to put the price up, how does making the product smaller justify that? Grazing Shed fries with skins - lovely!
  6. ASHIPP

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

An excellent signing. Plenty of high level experience and a Draft Pick. Big body winger who will create space and add points. If Fife add Gagnon (as is rumoured) they have recruited a well-balanced team that will probably be challenging near the top again this season.
  7. ASHIPP

Forum Upgrade

8. ASHIPP

Ex devil to the NHL

Wow that is an achievement. Remember he came with two of his former team mates - John Parco (who eventually became the Italian national team coach) and Dwight Parrish (who became Manchester player/coach). Am I right in thinking the Devils came 2nd in the League that year? Weren't they...
  9. ASHIPP

Our greatest rivals, the Giants, probably have a couple of great signings left. They can afford to take their time on announcements because they start their pre-season a bit later than Devils? Panthers and Steelers confirm their rosters as complete but neither are carrying spare import players...
  10. ASHIPP

Hands up

I'm confused. I don't know whether this is an actual apology to those affected by Bi-polar Disorder...or just another opportunity to moan about the moaners.
  11. ASHIPP

Anyone else think one of the senior players will have Assistant Coach duties?
  12. ASHIPP

Hotham

I can see the dilemma the Club might have had when factoring in the MBA programme. 2 of the 4 players on last year's places have stayed with the Club (Pope and Louis). Most of the other returning imports have already done the MBA course in previous seasons. With 3-4 MBA places available (a...
  13. ASHIPP

The new Guys on our team are partially here courtesy of our fantastic MBA programme -so there no chequebook hockey here if Panthers' fans think that. All credit to Lordo and TK for being able to attract players of this calibre. The evolving success and reputation of our Club is getting...
  14. ASHIPP

Early face off times

Paul - thankyou for this caring post. My youngest is bi-polar.Only people who suffer this terrible diagnosis, or are close to someone with it will really understand the trauma of biopolarism. It is truly heartbreaking.