Recent content by Ashfield32

1. A

NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

Sad to see a lot of these posts ref mask wearing. Have not attended a game yet as was waiting to see how the mask wearing went due to two vulnerable members of our group. Afraid to say cannot see us attending anytime soon the way it is going, that’s a group of 4 to 7 not buying tickets...
  2. A

NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

Not mandatory in England bud down to individual companies to regulate welcome to covid central England
  3. A

Season Cancelled

Feel for the two poor sods who will have to self isolate for fourteen days. In a way I hope they are brits, because if they are imports they may miss the boat so to speak.
  4. A

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

You must be half decent at Wack a Mole then!
  5. A

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

I had that happen twice, doubly annoying
  6. A

Tickets for tomorrow!!

got one in block 14 if you can find another!
  7. A

Riley called up to Spengler Cup

He hit the post in the second period.
  8. A

Goodbye Bownsy??

Wots Ben got in common with Stone Larkin and Kempo they are all headlining the iihf.com website!
  9. A

Final

I can get you one will you be at playoffs
  10. A

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

Going part of the way towards the hole left by not qualifying for the challenge cup semi's!!
  11. A

Can anyone stop Belfast?

nicely edited
  12. A

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

All I can say about the three Chl games home games this year, is 'worth every penny'!
  13. A

SC Bern V NJ Devils spoiler alert result given

Having just watched the repeat on freesports thought I'd put this out there 1/9/18 Cardiff Devils take SC Bern to overtime in close game to lose 2-3. 1/10/18SC Bern take New Jersey Devils to overtime in a close game to go down 2-3.
  14. A

Hotham

Anyone noticed Marv's twitter suddenly gone protected. Could he be one of the one's Sheffield are talking to .
  15. A

Game Night Parking

very expensive £170!!