Recent content by Arms13

1. A

Cardiff Fire

We have now won the league silverware.... With the Elite Devils season now finished after the playoff weekend and the NIHL1 Devils relegated, there are no more conflicting games. But we are still playing. Our final league game is this Saturday (9th) v Isle Of Wight then we have the playoff...
  2. A

Thank you and Goodbye

I just wanted to put a short piece on here to let anyone who may be interested know I have left the NIHL Devils. I have really enjoyed myself and its been a real honour and pleasure to have worn the Devils logo for a few years for a very prestigious club. I will always consider it my club as...
  3. A

NIHL - 2013/2014 Season

Fisher moving to Streatham is more of a lifestyle and locational choice rather than money talking. He has moved up to London with his girlfriend and changed jobs so it makes sense to play somewhere local and make a bit of beer money too. Scarzy on the other hand was always going to be a...
  4. A

NIHL - 2013/2014 Season

Chris Douglas just confirmed as Netminder at Invicta Dynamos. That will really help them.
  5. A

NIHL - 2013/2014 Season

Lots of the bid spenders are signing early: Isle of Wight are pretty much finished signing, including chucking wedges of riches at Ozzy to get him haha. Romford are out (rink closed) so lots of Romford players moving about mainly to serial spenders Invicta and one or two 3rd liners to...
  6. A

Open House Training - Thursday Evening

Yeah sorry, Zeus is busy tonight haha
  7. A

Open House Training - Thursday Evening

From the Devils Site - http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/devils-open-house-training-night/ Great idea, will give anyone who is interested a view into what training to play hockey is like. Hopefully lots of people will show an interest. A great chance to see some future prospects...
  8. A

Yablonski

Wow... that would make the BBT an very scary place to play. Golden Gloves boxing champ in canada 6 times and if I remember rightly he also fights mixed martial arts too and I think his first two fights he knocked his opponents out in less than 20 seconds ;)
  9. A

NIHL Devils Vs MK THunder - 12th January Face Off 7pm

hahaha I posted this link on THF with the title "Cardiff NIHL Devils - Faulkner and Blight join" Thanks for coming out though fellas, even if you couldnt make the weekly after skate Frankie n Bennys
  10. A

Nihl devils on Saturday

HAPPY INVICTA DAY - see you all later #GAMEDAY #DevilsPride
  11. A

Devins social media fine collection

HP4K is absolutely the best choice!
  12. A

Mark richardson

He's really only back so he can do 'little brother' duties and be a local "FREE" Uncle Mark babysitter for newborn Max. ;) Great to have him back in the club!!! #DevilsPride
  13. A

Fire with Fire

I love this... mainly for the old celebrations!! The lawless scoreboard shooting is priceless... I was an honorary Devil the day the Devils beat Murrayfield Racers on Penalty shots at Wembley and I can remember doing the "Ayatollah" alot! Thanks for posting.