Recent content by Anthony

1. A

Info required - warm up jersey

Many thanks to both of you. I have emailed Simon to arrange picking up the shirt. Thanks once again.
  2. A

Info required - warm up jersey

I won a warm up jersey towards the end of last season and was told that someone would contact me after the play offs to let me know when I could collect it. Sadly I have had no contact from anyone. Who should I contact regards to this and if anyone has Mike Ackland's number can they PM me...
  3. A

Summer fun WordGame

Derek Reilly
  4. A

Devils Fans!!!

Sounds like a great idea. I pass Port Talbot on my way back from Cardiff. I have a few things, hockey stick, photos, etc you might want. If so, let me know. All the best
  5. A

NEW 6 TEAM LEAGUE NEXT YEAR?

I appreciate that at this stage we can only go on assumptions, but on what basis do you think that any other team would remotely want to join EIHL at any other time in the future. If it is decided to go with 6 teams, then at best that is all I can see for the foreseeable future. If they agreed...
  6. A

Lift required back to Cardiff on Sat night

Thanks for the offer. I have no problem getting there, it's just the return from Nottingham on Sat night that I need to sort out.
  7. A

Lift required back to Cardiff on Sat night

I'm needing a lift to get back to Cardiff from Nottingham on Saturday evening. Anyone able to help Please contact me on 07723 029556
  8. A

Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - 28/03 - 7:30pm - 1st leg

The game plan for tonight was completed very well. We need to execute tomorrow's game plan, see the game through to the finish, keep our focus and discipline and we should then be in excellent position to gain the result we need.
  9. A

Our chances ??

There is no question we have the potential and capabilities to do what is required to get through to the semi finals.
  10. A

Rate the team so far this season!

Before people start passing judgement on individual players, we need to look at a few facts. We have the 3rd best defensive record in the league behind Sheffield and Coventry. We haven't scored as many goals as the teams above, but this should come as no surprise due to having to play a more...
  11. A

Vipers reporting Thornton

No disrespect to Thornton, but he is now coming to the end of his playing career. As we have seen in the past, players who had pace and flair - once that starts to go, then their play changes. Frustration comes into their game as they are not able to deal with matters as effectively as they...
  12. A

Vipers reporting Thornton

When EIHL DC dished out the punishments to Voth and Kozak (perhaps as an example to others), the intention was that it would stop the so called excessive rough or dirty play. Despite this warning shot from EIHL DC, Thornton has slashed a player across the head / neck area - far, far worse than...
  13. A

Jay Latulippe

Thanks Gazza, I didn't know about the recommendation from Tyson. That's good enough for me.
  14. A

Jay Latulippe

Does this suggest that the delays are coming from our end or from Jay? I'm a bit concerned about his record - he has never finished a season with the same team he started it with, in his professional career. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdis ... ?pid=62861 I hope these stats and info...
  15. A

Devils vs Stingrays

Hull are in exactly the same position as us with the ban on Kozak. It's quite incredible to think that between us and Hull there has been suspensions of potentially 44 games (including the suspended punishments) for two players after just the first weekend.