Recent content by Angusdevil7

1. A

IAW bar prices

Guess I won't be bothering with the bar this season then if those prices stay
  2. A

My Turn - the premiere

That's not really a fair thing to say, me and my partner are still trying to decide if we are going, we really want to and support Scott and the charity but we have to find £250 for us and our daughters pre season/CHL tickets by the end of this month and that's on top of the £1000 we're paying...
  3. A

Terracing In EIHL?

I know this isn't terracing and I have no construction knowledge of any kind but this place looks the same size as IAW but with that extra tier of seating, again just dreaming maybe and I have no idea about construction or what weight loads the existing foundations and that can take but it would...
  4. A

NHL's first Cardiff born player

Glad you took my advice Nathan, well done
  5. A

Devils v Steelers - Playoff Final! - FO 4pm - CHAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOONS :D

Fantastic result, 8 trophies in 4 years, that's incredible, You can argue and complain about performances (which I do) but you can't argue with the results and Lord and his team's are getting it done
  6. A

BBC commentary does seem very pro steelers
  7. A

That was a stupid thing to say, of course we needed it, what I meant was hopefully we can just settle into our game now as the steelers now have to chase
  8. A

Devils v Blaze - Sun 1 Apr 2018 - Play Off 1/4 F - 2nd leg - Fo 6pm - Chat/Updates

I think this molehill is becoming a mountain, we've had fans sing gstq before with no problem, I think last night was due to the blaze fans chanting just as Beth started singing the Welsh anthem, I was suprised to hear booing but I bet we won't hear it again, just one of those tit for tat...
  9. A

Scoreboard

I know it's nothing to do with the score board but I put this on the fan council thread but I wasn't sure if that was the right place: "I have no idea if this is a fan council thing or not but something that's really started to bug me are the lights over the changing room doors, those are...
  10. A

Devils v Lightning - Sun 25 Mar 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Great for Lord to get the final goal, if anything I'm almost gutted by his success as a coach if that means he's hanging them up, certainly showed tonight even after all his time on the bench that he's still got it. I was surprised by the game tonight, I was expecting nothing more that a...
  11. A

Fan Council Updates

I have no idea if this is a fan council thing or not but something that's really started to bug me are the lights over the changing room doors Those are pretty decent lights and are completely wasted where they are, their field of vision is literally the width of the tunnel. If they were placed...
  12. A

Giants v Devils - Fri 16 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Great job, back to back league titles. Is Lord the Devils most successful coach? 2 league, 2 cup, 2/3? Conference titles, 6/7 trophies in 4 years
  13. A

Devils v Capitals - Sat 10 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Amazing for us to be selling out (or very nearly) against the caps, even if the game will probably be dire
  14. A

Steelers v Devils - Wed 21 Feb 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Great win, 3-0 against the steelers in Sheffield, that will do just fine