Recent content by albert

1. A

Ice Hockey Forum All Stars 2010

I think a few people are forgetting that this weekend is organised by two individuals, not supported by any club set ups. They have no advertising budget and can only rely on word of mouth to get people supporting. Details have been on forums and on devils website but that's really all they can...
  2. A

Brad 1 match ban

Meaning that he cocked up. Nope means he reviewed the whole incident as he was requested to and also they are supplied the game dvd straight after and re watch any major incidents as per a process they have to make sure the punishments fits the bill of what did happen. I would think that is...
  3. A

Brad 1 match ban

Are you free in September as there 3 officials courses that they need an instructor for. It seems that you have all the knowledge required....
  4. A

Brad 1 match ban

Because everyone may have been following the puck that was now up the ice. Obviously it is clear that one of the officials saw something they thought warranted a 5 & game as that is all they can ask to be called (or a match). Now on watching the incident (which they can not do on the ice as I...
  5. A

Brad 1 match ban

That seems to make sense......
  6. A

Brad 1 match ban

And you know he did not see it how? have you spoken to him and asked? Maybe he called what he saw and also what was advised correctly at the time. Also he may have been busy restraining Brad and stopping him do something that would have warranted a possible longer ban. Then after looking at the...
  7. A

Okay do you need some questions answered

I can not get online at 13.00 can anyone ask the following: Why does a club have to pay for a video to be looked at? Surely as a league they should be watching each game back (like the NHL and other top Euro leagues) and then assessing any further major penalties that may have been missed or...
  8. A

Brad 1 match ban

Makes you wonder if Nottingham knew and were just waiting for the end of game to try and get payback on Voth whilst knowing there would be little comeback. Espically as it was behind the play and unlikely to be seen clearly.
  9. A

Stoney’s Testimonial Game Tonight.

The older one...but can see what you mean by waist..
  10. A

Stoney’s Testimonial Game Tonight.

A very enjoyable night. Some of the ex players still have the skills even if the legs are a bit slower!! Stevie Lyle was on fire and that one glove save form Joe Myers was outstanding. Nice to see the officials add some fun. All had 26 on I know that is Dean smith and I have seen the smaller...
  11. A

Matt Burge

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/newsheadline.aspx?cpid=677 Message from Matt
  12. A

Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

Is the equipment manager back yet???? :D
  13. A

Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

Flying: EZY 443 BELFAST INTL 0715 Departed and safely away..
  14. A

MOM

I liked when they announced 3 last season but I guess that was easy with the Bluetooth results. Do they still do bluetooth voting at the football??? I thought it was right on the weekend. Mark was more known for his scoring in his first spell here but his defensive work on Sunday was top draw. I...
  15. A

UK Forum Allstars Charity Hockey Game - Total raised £5,700

Well done to all involved.. Do they do this every year??