Recent content by Adamj

1. A

NHL Game Center Live

Haha i watched the Jets v Senators game,was going to watch the Kings v Blackhawks game but it was blacked out :( Don't know why because it wasn't on premier sports :? Gamecenter wouldn't work on my xbox so i had to watch it on my laptop. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!
  2. A

NHL Game Center Live

I think the Pens v Flyers game is blacked out on gamecenter tonight as it's on live on premier sports :(
  3. A

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Scott Matzka tweeted about coming back for hilly's testimonial so i doubt he's leaving
  4. A

Cardiff Devils - Arrivals & Departures 2012/13

Osaer just announced that he's back next season on twitter!
  5. A

Fans Forum - Monday 9th Jan - Coal Exchange -7pm

Any mention on next years jersey?
  6. A

NHL 12 6vs6 club hockey team - PS3

does anybody on a 360 still want to do this? add me: itsgadam
  7. A

smilies

8. A

Devils v Steelers - 17/09 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Steelers - 17/09 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat are there any highlights online from this game?
  9. A

Eastside Hockey manager

http://rapidshare.com/files/138373370/h07.rar <-- The 2007 game, please tell me if it works
  10. A

Stuuuuuuuu offered the 'C'

No i didn't, guess that'll never happen then. For what i seen of him i thought he was good
  11. A

Stuuuuuuuu offered the 'C'

I reckon Prpich and Miller to return but Miller playing on the 2nd line not the 1st
  12. A

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

tim smith to replace matzka
  13. A

Tuesday Farewell to Devils

he said he's off to kenya
  14. A

Playoff Quarter Final 27th March 5:30FO then ENL1v Bracknell

plus there's supposed to be the shirt auction after the game too am i right?
  15. A

Legends Team Nominations for 25 Year Festival

Im sure it said in the Braehead program that John Lawless was going to be coach, not sure if he's going to play though