Recent content by 5forfighting

1. 5

Things we like about IAW

Im not a st holder so have sat in 3 different seats and the view has been excellent from each. The whole venue is beautiful with the facilities at a higher standard than most sports and music venues ive ever visited. Im not a frequent bar visitor on game nights as im designated driver but ive...
  2. 5

Giants v Devils - Wed 16th @ 19:00 - Chat/Updates

There is no right to win in this league as results have shown in the last few weeks. This is a great team that can still win the league title. It'll be a tricky weekend for the devils and steelers. I'm thinking that some of the posters on here should maybe turn up next week at the iaw With their...
  3. 5

Latest rink update

Dont worry i suspect the andrex puppy is next for the toilet paper shortages. Seriously i think most fans are ecstatic that our new home is finally here. Maybe i'm being wildly optimistic but i can't help but feel that this ownership group, the coaching staff, the players and vitally the fans...
  4. 5

Devils Vs Steelers - 20th & 21st - Chat /Updates

Breahead capitulate again. I must confess i wasnt sure about moving before seasons end because of that damned big ice, but...
  5. 5

Team GB on TV

Great result typical crap coverage. As a former subscriber it was interesting to see ps lay their failures bare in a freeview. The coverage started late and finished way before the end. Im sure my non hockey fan friends im trying to persuade to come along to devils games who would have watched...
  6. 5

Devils VS Blaze - SAT 6 FEB 2016 / 7:00PM - Chat

Funny old game. Largely forgettable for 2 and a bit periods apart from salters assist. Quiter atmosphere and zero physicality for most of the game. Coventry seemed to disrupt the devils and threw them way off stride for long periods. Thought we were done after thry killed off the major...
  7. 5

Devils Vs Giants - Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 7:00pm - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sat 16 Jan 2016 - 7:00pm - Chat / Upd Hi everyone long time devils fan and long time lurker posting for 1st time. I thought it was a great game tonight. Devils were great period 1, giants in the ascendancy period 2 and oddly flat for most of period 3 with a great finale...