Recent content by 1devils1

1. 1

FREE TO GOOD HOME.

Gone pending pickup
  2. 1

FREE TO GOOD HOME.

I have 3 signed sticks that I no longer want. Steve Lyle - Signed by team (2002 I think) Becker #44 - Personally signed (Can't remember the year) Scott - Signed by team (Can't remember the year) Free to good home, Snag is - Pickup today only. (Crumlin area NP11) If you can't pick them up...
  3. 1

Capitals DVD - Where can I get it?

THANKS!! Watched the game, first I've been able to watch this season. okay the picture is not the clearest but.. who cares. Is the streaming going to be a regular thing? It sure beats paying for the DVD but does not make business sense as the club would have collected my £'s for a copy of this
  4. 1

Capitals DVD - Where can I get it?

Hi, Does anyone know if this game going to be available soon? If not is any of the action available on the intenet? Thanks
  5. 1

Devils vs Bison, Wed 01st 7.30pm. Chat/Updates

IH-Update says into overtime.. Give up 3 goals in front again!
  6. 1

Dave Simms bingo

A twist on this game is.... How many times will he say "Sheffield Steelers" / "Sheffield" / "Steelers" I'm going to say at least 50 times
  7. 1

Devils DVD's

Thank You I can't keep watching the DVD's I already own hoping the scores change :)
  8. 1

Devils DVD's

Does anyone know if Wanabee is sorting out the Devils Game DVD's again? I can't make it to games until Jan 09 :oops: Would really like to be able to purchase them Thanks