Recent content by 19-devils-86

1. 19-devils-86

£8.50 ????

personally think its a great idea ok its £8.50 but a pint is nearly £6 , I was only saying the other day why dont they put it on in the bar, so for me well done todd, great for fans from cardiff but if you have to travel then not so great.
  2. 19-devils-86

2024/2025 season ticket

which one of you pair is the senior then ?
  3. 19-devils-86

2024/2025 season ticket

called money for old rope
  4. 19-devils-86

Devils TV question

would love to be able to watch some games in full again, very good idea that should be a ST perk and wouldn’t really cost the club to do
  5. 19-devils-86

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

lets be fair he knows far more than you will ever know/…..like I said your deluded
  6. 19-devils-86

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

Got lucky , your deluded the guy knows hockey inside out
  7. 19-devils-86

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Cant agree more with this, watching PR the last few games hes just stood there doing nothing msybe writing stuff down, but not in the players ears etc
  8. 19-devils-86

Challenge Cup

If they dont change the format I think its time todd gave season ticket holders the choice of taking it off your season ticket next season
  9. 19-devils-86

37 years

I was there , first season I went for free, paying for it ever since lol
  10. 19-devils-86

Devils medalions

big thing for me is the price its obviously for kids but £22 each is way too much, everything in the rink has gone up and yes buy if you like it and dont if you dont…… but you know what kids are like …. price is morally wrong should be £10 at most
  11. 19-devils-86

Car Parking and 50/50

I agree totally with this my company did exactly the same blamed covid but its not affected them at all in fact I think it helped them especially during furlough as that was their quiet time during the year and the employees got paid by the government, it was win win for them even the ones they...
  12. 19-devils-86

Car Parking and 50/50

im same just spend less in the rink , lets hope the stewards stay till end of game as they are supposed to for security, they didnt last year
  13. 19-devils-86

23-24 pre-season interview with Steve King

Good interview thanks steve , very much looking forward to a better season this year as previously we just have not had enough bite cant wait to be back on saturday to see the new roster , with PR in charge which im excited to have as head coach we can be the force we know we can be…lets go...
  14. 19-devils-86

3rd August

why do they always do these nights midweek I very rarely goto a game midweek because of the traffic and nos this, at least they could do a webcast