Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Pembo

Cade is committed NCAA D1, won’t be coming to the EIHL anytime soon (previously turned down an offer from Panthers).

The lad is destined for bigger and better at present.
Kingmo19.1, you always seem to have an inside scoop and seem pretty connected (even if keeping sources close to chest!). You’re a useful balance to the twitter rumour mill which seems especially lively this year with the EIHL rumour account wars well under way already. Any more news on JM 88 bringing Ben Blood with him from the 99ers????

moggy#9

Kingmo19.1, you always seem to have an inside scoop and seem pretty connected (even if keeping sources close to chest!). You’re a useful balance to the twitter rumour mill which seems especially lively this year with the EIHL rumour account wars well under way already. Any more news on JM 88 bringing Ben Blood with him from the 99ers????
Between kingmo and jenk's surveillance van, we'll be pretty week served.

kingmo19.1

Hi Pembo, thanks mate. Sadly not heard anything about Blood but would love to see him back in Cardiff.

Samael

If Martin and Fourns come home that will be a massive coup for the club. I don't normally listen to rumours as it's usually just people plucking things out of their arse with a long pair of tweezers, but if this is true all l can say is Kelman, take my season ticket money now!!

kingmo19.1

Wow! I was walking over the barrage lunchtime and needed to do a double take !

Spotted none other than Ben Blood riding a Segway while eating a cherry danish!

Heard him chatting into his mobile, couldn’t catch all of the convo apart from “yep, Cardiff all done, unfinished business”!! Then off he went. Cherry Danish looked delicious - probably from Brod in Penarth!

Diablo3

Heard him chatting into his mobile, couldn’t catch all of the convo apart from “yep, Cardiff all done, unfinished business”!! Then off he went. Cherry Danish looked delicious - probably from Brod in Penarth!
C'mon, there is no way you saw a Segway. Have you seen how hard it is to control those things?

Pondlife

This is not a rumour! The Danish pastries from Brod in Penarth are delicious - It's a well known fact.

Ejercito Rojas

I heard that he desperately wanted to return to the Devils but money was the issue.
Let’s be fair he’s had 2 great seasons In Austria and could command a very decent wage.
The Sheffield Spacehoppers would 'mortgage the farm' to get Fournier but I think he may stay in Europe for another season!

kettdevil1

It will be interesting to see. Ryan Finnerty on Wally's podcast mentioned the fact that Sheffield's budget was "double the size of Belfasts", now whilst I would always take these things with a pinch of salt (and if that's the case then the Steelers' recruitment must be questioned), it could be the case that they can outbid other sides if needed.

moggy#9

It will be interesting to see. Ryan Finnerty on Wally's podcast mentioned the fact that Sheffield's budget was "double the size of Belfasts", now whilst I would always take these things with a pinch of salt (and if that's the case then the Steelers' recruitment must be questioned), it could be the case that they can outbid other sides if needed.
I've always felt that Sheffield consider spending caps to be for the little people. If true it makes fox look like a complete Muppet when it comes to recruitment. I mean, how much were they paying to have the stay puft marshmallow man in goal?