Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

Gazr76

I think as a professional athlete it shouldnt matter if you win an award or not. Being a part of this fantastic team, being part of the success of the team doing well individually and as a group, should enough quite frankly. Funny thing is some players don't work this out until after they retire, which I always think is a great shame.

Mazzoak

It shouldn’t matter, yet as humans we all are affected by our emotions and one of the worst is the feeling of being isolated. As a close member of a team such as the Devils, suddenly being publicly ousted, that’s bound to hurt and bring resentment.

ASHIPP

Terrible patch by the Devils in p2. The ammount of turnovers is a concern. After Cox's beaut of a goal (lovely pause to wait for Clan goalie to commit) let's hope the momentum can carry into p3. Devils have had some golden 1 on 1 chances but foiled or wide shot.

Last edited:

jenks33

Still in it then. Potentially only 24 hours until I get to really vent about how I feel about some of these players :) Joking aside I wish the boys all the best tomorrow and I really hope we do it. But Christ there’s a lot to dislike about some of these players…

ASHIPP

Think the only team that needs to worry about a long journey tomorrow is ours.:( Miracles do happen though. Good luck to our Guys do your best.

Last edited: