Stars Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 8th Dec 21

jenks33

This has been on the cards with Mcnally. The warning signs were there when he started arguing with a fan vs Manchester in pre season. I think we all like a bit of passion but use your bloody head

august04 2.0

At last a player has shown they give a shit. Probably frustrated for being wasted on a line with DuPont.

As for

The fan came charging at him as he was going down the tunnel. Absolute bellend who probably just had his first pint
Looks like Dundee have a few drunken nobs too in their crowd. We can’t say too much though.

kingmo19.1

The fan came charging at him as he was going down the tunnel. Absolute bellend who probably just had his first pint
Jeez hope he doesn’t travel
Down then and spend some time in the Amber Energy Hospitality Suite - God help us !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pembo

Suspect DOPS coming hard for McNally. Multiple infractions, not stopping when officials trying to break fight up, cheap shotting players after ejection. Going to be minimum 2 games I suspect.

Wannabe2

Firstly how ain’t we 6 goals down, fight with McNally who was still punching the guy when he was down, when he got up he punched another stars players heads gone, on his way to exit a fan said something and McNally called him out, the fan left his seat ran down the staircase to get at McNally and was stopped short of getting to him.

depending on the length of ban this will really hit home with the lack of import skaters we have.we will need to bring in an import to replace him or else we will really struggle and will fall down the standings.i still can't believe that we signed 2 import netminders.sheffield must be well happy with that as they know it does;nt work coz they tried the same when fox first came in and went to using a brit back up as they were losing to many games.

Wannabe2

At last a player has shown they give a shit. Probably frustrated for being wasted on a line with DuPont.

As for

Watching a different incident to me, McNally still punching a guy when he was down, as McNallygets up he punches the nearest Stars player to him, on his way off the ice a fan siting above the exit said something McNally called him out and the fan took up his offer left his seat and raced towards McNally but was stopped short.