Devils v Fife

Temme

Out of interest - does Murdy being added count as one of our 5 additions/changes for the year (or whatever the wording is on the crazy rule)?

Or is there some sort of Ebug rule with netminders?

moggy#9

Out of interest - does Murdy being added count as one of our 5 additions/changes for the year (or whatever the wording is on the crazy rule)?

Or is there some sort of Ebug rule with netminders?
That's a very good question - particularly since I assume most other teams would bring in a young goalie on a 2 way.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
2 points today please lads, need to be on the Steelers shoulders and putting the pressure on. A game needed for sure let’s go Devils.

moggy#9

Since I am following the teachings of my guru (wannabe), the devils have had a day of rest, and they will want to make a point after the last match, I'm going to say an 8-2 devils win. Dupont to get a hat trick, Waller and Sanford to get a couple each and Dixon to get the other.

Earnie

I love confidence! In the Standings there will be a bunch of teams in the top half very close together if Devils and Giants win. If Guildford win they will be top!

jenks33

We should be satisfied with any type of win up there tonight. We shouldn’t fear them as man for man we have the better roster but Fife are on a great run at home. Last 4 home games I think they’ve scored 22 and conceded 3. Certainly won’t be easy

Wannabe2

Thread starter #16
Absolutely we need to be at our best today, flyers are a different team of late and have already turned us over once, and will be going all out to repeat that. Play as we can and we will be fine, but anything less and it could be a poker game. Two points please lads.

Since I am following the teachings of my guru (wannabe), the devils have had a day of rest, and they will want to make a point after the last match, I'm going to say an 8-2 devils win. Dupont to get a hat trick, Waller and Sanford to get a couple each and Dixon to get the other.
I think wannabe would disagree with you with DuPont getting a hat trick lol