All kicking off at dundee

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
Haas is going to get a suspension for a massive hit to the head. Apparently he's already over 100 pims for the season.

Last edited:

voth26

Haas is going to get a suspension for a massive hit to the head. Apparently he's already over 100 pims for the season.
He's a hell of a loose cannon, not what the Stars need I'm sure. He went after Tetlow when stars played panthers. If he's in the stars team when we play them on Friday and starts any nonsense then he'll find a few willing dance partners that's for sure

moggy#9

Thread starter #4
He's a hell of a loose cannon, not what the Stars need I'm sure. He went after Tetlow when stars played panthers. If he's in the stars team when we play them on Friday and starts any nonsense then he'll find a few willing dance partners that's for sure
I'd be shocked if that's less than a 2 game ban, possibly more given his disciplinary record.

moggy#9

Thread starter #7
All kicking off is a bit dramatic, I was expecting a bench clearance, or at least 5 on 5 fighting, all getting stuck in. How times has changed.
To be honest I kind of editted more to happen. Had Dundee not been so short handed I suspect it might have. They were down to 5 players on the bench at one point.

august04 2.0

I don’t see the contact to the head though. All shoulder/chest for me.
We'll agree to disagree! Hands and elbows very high, caught Boucher in the neck/head. Again the reaction from the players says it all. Haas had completely lost the plot at that point, he was headhunting. Actually cost his team dearly as Dundee were in the game and he was playing well. Let's see how DOPS view the hit….I’d be staggered if he doesn’t get two games minimum.