Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 6th Nov 21

Devils86

Genuine question: game misconduct for boarding means DOPS automatically review....

No word yet from them that Halbert will be suspended? Same offense as Mark Louis last week, injury on the play etc

Swarley

Halbert suspended for tonight.
Yet blaze fans say it shouldn't be a ban, even though its the exact same penalty called against Lou last time that got him a 1 game ban that they wanted extended lmao.

Hockey games might be lack luster for us at home some times but the fans never let us down with their comments on dops

Devils86

Yet blaze fans say it shouldn't be a ban, even though its the exact same penalty called against Lou last time that got him a 1 game ban that they wanted extended lmao.

Hockey games might be lack luster for us at home some times but the fans never let us down with their comments on dops
I wonder how many fans have actually seen the hit given it wasn't included in the highlights. But let's not let a little thing like seeing the play get in the way of uproar.

At this rate Stars might do them tonight

Swarley

I wonder how many fans have actually seen the hit given it wasn't included in the highlights. But let's not let a little thing like seeing the play get in the way of uproar.

At this rate Stars might do them tonight
I've literally just seen the dops video review of the hit on Waller, I wouldn't call that a hit it was a flat out attempt at putting Waller in hospital, grabbing his jersey while spinning him around and throwing him head first into the boards!

https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/1699-halbert-suspended-for-one-game-for-boarding

They got lucky it was a 1 game ban tbh and I'm confused that none of our lot shut blazes goonish tactics down before this happened, it was obvious they wanted to put Waller out from the last time we played them this could and should of been avoided.

I really hope the next time we cross paths with blaze we beat them in every aspect possible, on the scoreboard, physically, mentally and emotionally.

moggy#9

Agreed, that’s a poor hit. Someone should have paid a heavy price for that on the ice.
Back in the day, when we had Mike macwilliam, absolutely no one would have tried to pull that crap. Scores should be settled the next time we play the blaze, but we're too lightweight to do it.

kristian

Looking at that it's horrible. Absolute cheap shot.
I think we may have tried to get some pay back but players realised how injured Waller was and the last we needed everyone falling on top of him.

Swarley

How are we lightweight with Louis, Batch, McNally, Mikkelson.???
Out of them 4 Mcnally has literally just got back of injury, Batch hasn't had a fight in ages, Mikkelson I can't say because I've honestly not noticed him and Louis I firmly believe is trying to step away from that role given how much work he's put into his skating and stick handling.

Yes I don't doubt if it came down to it he'd go like a bat outta hell at them if he'd of been playing yesterday but I do feel there is little to no team spirit between the players atm apart from Duggan who seems to want to go at anyone who touches Waller which I give him the upmost respect for doing.

Wannabe2

Batch was happy to get involved last night, he don’t fight as much as he did, but who does, but if need be he will, louis is our tough guy and he knows it and will go at anytime, McNally don’t know how to keep out of trouble, and Mikkelson has a streak to him. Compared to other teams we most certainly ain’t lightweight, no way. Throw in a goalie who is a fruitcake and what team is tougher.