Devils Sign Valdix

NathanG

McNally is a big loss for us, but at least we have cover now. No more word on the rumoured big October signing though. Surely jenks isn't stumped.
I thought it was BostonBart that said we were signing someone in October.

Anyway, I'm intrigued to find out who it is.

Wannabe2

Valdix is a pretty good signing in fairness, has a very good pedigree had some tidy numbers for Steelers and will be a asset short term, unless of course he does the business and stays, not as a replacement for anyone of course.

Kevlar68

Think its a good addition to the team, solid player, will do the job for us.
On the McNally front, a supporter i was speaking to last night said they saw him in the car park before the game going in to the arena and wrist was in a cast. Again, i didn't see this, i was told this.

jenks33

To be fair that’s a pretty good injury replacement. Hopefully he impresses but if not Mcnally will be back in early November. More of a disher than a goalscorer if my memory serves me right. The Dowd, Nelson, Valdix line was always a threat. I assume he will go on a line with Dupont and Lammon? Could be a dangerous third line that

tim78

Jumping from Germany3 to the CHL at 39 is a bit of an ask but looks like a convenient option and a happy addition for our up coming games.

ASHIPP

He'll do! ;) An assists expert who was liked by Steelers fans. (And he must have been good to have lasted more than a season at that club) They probably hate him now!

A solid, reliable player with European experience and knows Elite League. Hopefully he will enjoy playing for the Champions!

Welcome Andreas

James

Administrator
Thread starter #16
Think its a good addition to the team, solid player, will do the job for us.
On the McNally front, a supporter i was speaking to last night said they saw him in the car park before the game going in to the arena and wrist was in a cast. Again, i didn't see this, i was told this.
I saw him driving to the rink and he looked like he was in a cast but he was taking puck sponsorships without so I assume it’s a splint