2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

I was hoping/expecting a COVID status check before entry, but am still comfortable with the measures in place as I've had both jabs.

The trouble with status checks at the minute in Wales is we haven't got vaccine status implemented with an NHS app yet like England. The sooner that's introduced over here the better.

Earnie

Panthers ‘would prefer’ fans be double vax! That is neither one thing or the other.
I would prefer double vax be enforced but the administration of that would not be easy.

pjj365

Personally I think they should have insisted on people being vaccinated. I'd normally go to the chl games, but my family weren't comfortable about it and these measures seem to be minimal. I think I'm going to wait before going to some games until I'm happy that the rules are proving adequate and are actually being properly enforced.
For similar reasons we are going to the 1st CHL game but after that who knows - but this is the 1st game back!
Also under advice from the CMO we've been advised to avoid crowds so have not renewed our ST - we will pick and chose

Devil94

Hopefully we'll get some news tomorrow or Wednesday in regards to captains and assistant coaches.

I think if we had a bench coach who is new to the Devils it would have been announced by now. So possibly a player assistant coach? Or Franny back on the bench? You surely need two coaches on the bench at CHL level.

JC23

Hopefully we'll get some news tomorrow or Wednesday in regards to captains and assistant coaches.

I think if we had a bench coach who is new to the Devils it would have been announced by now. So possibly a player assistant coach? Or Franny back on the bench? You surely need two coaches on the bench at CHL level.
I’ve heard Franny is going back on the bench.

Excellent decision if true in my view.

Wannabe2

Can’t see that myself, however I could be so wrong. Matt has a successful business outside hockey and Dundee is one long journey away. The Stars are my 2nd favourite team and Pacha seems a top man, if it is true then we’ll played Dundee, it’s never good to lose a local lad, and Matt certainly is still class. Wherever you lay your hat Matt, we wish you well.

BostonBart22

Good , hope he gets a club for this season in the EIHL shame the Devils didnt want him back, will be missed ..just hope his deserved testimonial goes ahead as planned ..

ASHIPP

Giants are apparently signing the best player in the league at 7pm

Is this Griffin Reinhart?
One player doesn't make a team.....but will his experience and skill raise the bar for the Giants like Joey Martin, Tyson Strachan, Craig Weller did for the Devils?

Last edited:

jenks33

Thread starter #899
I assume they’re announcing two signings tonight right? They currently have 5 Defenceman and 10 forwards and they’ve said their roster will be finalised tonight. Reinhart will be one but I wonder who the forward is