Rumour mill

Devils86

Think its time that this was put to bed about lordo and bownsey. If your going just say so... i personally think if they did go it would be everyone's blessing
Agree that putting it to bed would be good although if one is re-signed that Friday at 1pm is going to be a good day. I've resigned myself to their leaving - but who knows. Didn't expect Bowns to sign last summer and they were both announced on the same day.
I vehemently disagree that either of them going would be a blessing.

Agree that putting it to bed would be good although if one is re-signed that Friday at 1pm is going to be a good day. I've resigned myself to their leaving - but who knows. Didn't expect Bowns to sign last summer and they were both announced on the same day.
I believe he meant they would go with peoples blessing not that them leaving would be a blessing

I not saying them going would be a blessing... i am saying that they would have peoples blessing for what they have done for the devils, if they decide to go

If I remember right, lordy is on a long term contract? So he wouldn't be re-signing...

Devils86

If I remember right, lordy is on a long term contract? So he wouldn't be re-signing...
Yep they announced his new long term contract last season on the same day that Bowns was announced as re-signing.

Wouldn’t expect a Lord announcement that he’s staying but would help put the matter to bed if it were the case

Devils86

Dai’s piece sums it up nicely - https://www.dai-sport.com/good-lord...rew-signs-new-five-year-deal-stay-welsh-club/

Pretty sure the date for the deadline was never made public (maybe ask Devilsatw for it). However even if that deadline has passed I presume that the owners wouldn’t stand in his way if the right opportunity came along - he is their friend as well as colleague and they will want to see him do well - but WOULD insist on some compensation (which might be waived during the window) similar to the Ben Blood transfer.

Dai’s piece sums it up nicely - https://www.dai-sport.com/good-lord...rew-signs-new-five-year-deal-stay-welsh-club/

Pretty sure the date for the deadline was never made public (maybe ask Devilsatw for it). However even if that deadline has passed I presume that the owners wouldn’t stand in his way if the right opportunity came along - he is their friend as well as colleague and they will want to see him do well - but WOULD insist on some compensation (which might be waived during the window) similar to the Ben Blood transfer.
Thanks for that! Good to know I'm not going insane

Press conference today at 1pm, guessing its to do with Lord
Wouldn’t we usually be having the Devils Summit around this time of year? Probably hoping for the more optimistic side of it all, but maybe they’ve got a few signings/announcements to make so they’ve found it easier to call a conference. (New Jersey designs maybe?)