season tkts

Wannabe2

has anyone applied for a season ticket have had confirmation from go cardless regarding next payment due on april 1st..
The Ice Rink is closed at the moment, until further notice but they are still taking EMails but are obviously working from home. Think it’s a time thing.

Diafol

It is but I would assume the Devils office will be processing the applications their end, GC is just the "third party" arranging the finance.

Swarley

has anyone applied for a season ticket have had confirmation from go cardless regarding next payment due on april 1st..
Yeah mine was set up quickly haven't had any issues, I expect they're dealing with loads of people wanting to either, cancel, want refunds as well as processing applications, doing it from home must be a nightmare as well.

voth26

I've just renewed my ST but it wont let me renew my grandsons?, i pay by DD. I'm assuming they have to be renewed separately?

Kevlar68

IF the season is shortened as no one knows how long this situation is going to last then the price would have to reflect the length of season and as Jimmy says a season ticket now seems more like a luxury item than a necessity with the financial strain these circumstances may bring.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Thread starter #14
just tried renewing mine got as far as barcode on season tkt and a message appears , your chosen seat could not be fully booked if proble persists ring the office, but obviously closed ..but on new saeson tkt page dated 22nd march it states to renew your seat we got till april 30th...i give up...

matbur

Sorry, just to clear confusion, when is the renewal deadline? I'm hoping/presuming that it's being extended based on the current uncertainties everyone is facing. I am really reluctant to renew at this point bit but don't want to lose my seat.