steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1

And so we reach the first title of the season and its once again steelers Vs Devils. We'll have sized them up tonight (friday) but whatever happens, this is a different game and do or die for both teams. steelers will be the hometeam on the ice for this game due to their path to the final, Devils will however retain their home bench and changing room as per EIHL rules. Lets bring it home.

moggy#9

It will be interesting to see the approach to each game by the teams. Do they play it the same, out have different game plans? Steelers will have netminding decisions to make and both teams will have to consider who they scratch. Will the officials be the same for both games?

E.D.S.

I’ve got the feeling that this is a game too far for us, in my usual pessimistic manner, still buzzing from Friday mind.
Big team effort required today. No passengers allowed. I expect the Joeys and Linglet to be big but this game could be influenced by the likes of Mosey, Batch and Myers going forward. Sheffield’s top players are as good as ours but they don’t have the depth we do.
Any word on Morrison?