Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

Jonesy83

Well let’s call this what it is......RUBBISH!!!

We are letting the Giants walk all over us in our own barn 2 nights in a row.

Where’s the fight, where’s the aggression??Somebody.....anybody should have buried Farnham by now.

This isn’t the Cardiff Devils.

jenks33

I’ve said it before. Are the referee’s in this league crap? Yes. Have we had some rotten calls against us lately? Yes.
But our discipline is still shocking. You can guarantee every game Benti and Linglet will give stupid penalties away. I appreciate this comes from frustration as they aren’t playing well but it’s selfish play. And obviously we had Marjamaki yesterday. It’s just brainless

Devilsatw

That 3rd goal should not have been given. The whistle was blown way before the puck crossed the line. Lord went absolutely nuts on the bench when it was called a good goal. Kicking bottles swearing etc..

The refs are absolutely terrible but yes the devils don’t do themselves any favours.
How linglet still gets the icetime he do I don’t know. We look old and fragile against a more speedy young giants team..

That Goodwin is a hell of a pick up he is class

moggy#9

I’ve said it before. Are the referee’s in this league crap? Yes. Have we had some rotten calls against us lately? Yes.
But our discipline is still shocking. You can guarantee every game Benti and Linglet will give stupid penalties away. I appreciate this comes from frustration as they aren’t playing well but it’s selfish play. And obviously we had Marjamaki yesterday. It’s just brainless
When the problems are widespread and systematic you have to question what the coach is doing about things. The answer seems to be not a lot.

Devils86

Can someone explain how Richie can delay the game by hoiking the puck up and out whilst sliding on his belly? Some ridiculous calls in this game as usual.

Game should be 1-1 on performance

id be amazed if this team finishes higher than 5 th unless changes are made to the forwards.our offence is almost non existant and has been for weeks.i think we are a long way off challenging for silverware this season as we are too ill dissaplined and the pk isn't good enough either.we've conceded 4 pp goals this weekend which is not good enough.

jenks33

I’m not one to go on about mid season signings/departures but I don’t see how nothing can happen in the next week or so. I know Morrisonn has been brought it but further changes are needed I’m afraid. This is pretty unacceptable for a so called top 2 team.

moggy#9

And the 4th goes in. Let's see the happy clappers sugar coat this one. This weekend has been an embarrassment. Lord had better not avoid the cameras tonight. The devils systems keep failing, yet they do nothing to vary their plays. There is no urgency, no desire, no ideas, nothing. Some devils should be embarrassed to collect their pay cheque. I'm watching the stream tonight but I had been planning to go the the clan match. Now I figure if the team can't be bothered, why should I.

JT666

No urgency, no fight, no fluidity, no idea! Unless things improve I won’t bother attending any more games or purchasing a webcast for the foreseeable.

Wouldn’t be so bad if they looked interested, but dropping Louis, the only player who offered a fight yesterday says it all. If this PC brand of soft hockey is the way the Devils are going, I’ll give it a miss.

Rob Batch

And the 4th goes in. Let's see the happy clappers sugar coat this one. This weekend has been an embarrassment. Lord had better not avoid the cameras tonight. The devils systems keep failing, yet they do nothing to vary their plays. There is no urgency, no desire, no ideas, nothing. Some devils should be embarrassed to collect their pay cheque. I'm watching the stream tonight but I had been planning to go the the clan match. Now I figure if the team can't be bothered, why should I.
Hahaha Clown.