Are Steelers a threat ( For those who reckon so)

KaneDevils

But only on a Sunday it would seem, a friend who attended both games said they were shocking on Saturday and Aaron Fox wasn’t impressed last night according to his interview
I meant it tongue in cheek mate as the game you beat them, people said their defence was rubbish. Guess all new players need time to gel. All good sides concede it I'm sure they will get their fair share of shut outs etc

Wagstaff

I meant it tongue in cheek mate as the game you beat them, people said their defence was rubbish. Guess all new players need time to gel. All good sides concede it I'm sure they will get their fair share of shut outs etc
Sorry, I didn’t realise, I was thinking that we could put 6 past them and this guys saying their D is sound? :oops: I didn't want to insult you by saying you are wrong too bluntly so tried to make light of it and back it up with what my mate said, he also said Duba was the biggest difference on Sunday and that the Steelers looked more comfortable on our ice which is presumably smaller.

ASHIPP

Steelers 10 Flyers 3 tonight. Granted Fife were shortbenched but Steelers have made some changes in the last two weeks. Their newest signing is a highly experience Finnish version of Tyson Strachan. Just what we could do with.

Flames 3 Panthers 1. Panthers'fans getting frustrated on the Cage. Sixth straight loss for their team.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #30
Watched the game tonight, and Steelers were okay but Flyers were so aweful it was a shame, they were never at the races tonight. Great shame for their fans as they were a embarrassment tonight. Fife deserve better than that crap tonight, hope every player feels like shit, as that was exactly what they were shit.

Devilsatw

Steelers 10 Flyers 3 tonight. Granted Fife were shortbenched but Steelers have made some changes in the last two weeks. Their newest signing is a highly experience Finnish version of Tyson Strachan. Just what we could do with.

Flames 3 Panthers 1. Panthers'fans getting frustrated on the Cage. Sixth straight loss for their team.
6-2 panthers lost.