TAZ 2.0

davew

When I saw “it” yesterday I thought we had a red chicken.....the Comb on the head ....and as for the tail. Looks like it has got too excited!
Better to have retired taz and create a new character than to make a target for ridicule .

Imp

Thread starter #5
Is the new one another off-the-shelf costume or is it a bespoke design? Taz was getting pretty threadbare and needed a refresh, so I’m not surprised from that point of view and wondered if maybe they opted for something they could copyright?

The green eyes make sense (club colours) but take a bit of getting used to. Chunky eyebrows are current. The tail is a bit ‘excited’ at moment, perhaps time will take it’s toll there. Weirdly, I do miss the gloves.

pjj365

Is the new one another off-the-shelf costume or is it a bespoke design? Taz was getting pretty threadbare and needed a refresh, so I’m not surprised from that point of view and wondered if maybe they opted for something they could copyright?

The green eyes make sense (club colours) but take a bit of getting used to. Chunky eyebrows are current. The tail is a bit ‘excited’ at moment, perhaps time will take it’s toll there. Weirdly, I do miss the gloves.
But that toung - looks like he's sucking on an oversized love heart

JC23

I’m not a fan, but at my age, the mascot isn’t there for me, so I’m not bothered by it. It’s more about the person inside the suit for me. I think the old style Taz riling up the crowd from the BBT day’s would be obsolete nowadays anyways. So better to have something more kid friendly.

jimmy snels

Got to say i liked the good days with taz holding a donkey in a noose taunting mcmorrow whilst sully played donkey related music. Some of my favourite memories of the tent .

surely there's a player we could have a collective effort to break down in this way again? a few exNHL hard men about this year. im sure sully can time an eeeeee orrrrr as they step on the ice from the speakers

BostonBart22

Got to say i liked the good days with taz holding a donkey in a noose taunting mcmorrow whilst sully played donkey related music. Some of my favourite memories of the tent .

surely there's a player we could have a collective effort to break down in this way again? a few exNHL hard men about this year. im sure sully can time an eeeeee orrrrr as they step on the ice from the speakers
Similar thing happened to payette..fans loved it..