Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Have Hope#35

Can do what he likes now, as he's not under contract with Panthers & if he doesnt find a team in Europe, what say he cant sign for us!!
He is still under contract though as his 2yr deal includes this year... He can persue options abroad though! There was no word of his contract being terminated?
"STATEMENT: British forward Robert Farmer, who was already under an Elite League contract with the Panthers, has indicated to the club that he’s looking to possibly move abroad for the upcoming season."

zoesdevil

He is still under contract though as his 2yr deal includes this year... He can persue options abroad though! There was no word of his contract being terminated?
"STATEMENT: British forward Robert Farmer, who was already under an Elite League contract with the Panthers, has indicated to the club that he’s looking to possibly move abroad for the upcoming season."
Ah right, sorry thought he'd been released!

Temme

Can do what he likes now, as he's not under contract with Panthers & if he doesnt find a team in Europe, what say he cant sign for us!!
As i mentioned above in my initial post - there is an apparent clause in his initial contract that if he were to leave within his 2 year deal it cannot be to another EIHL team.

I can't find the link for the life of me though, nor remember where i saw it so i guess it's all hearsay until i can find otherwise :)

Looks a good signing with players like this thatBelfast bring in (and great for them and the league) it brings no merit to the "devils buy the league" excuse we have heard for a while now, this dude alone has more NHL appearances than the entire devils team haha

Gazza272

Steelers announce Brocklehurst!!!

Wow once again splashing the cash.

They look the team to beat this season.

They certainly look much improved.

lots of D men in their mid 30's and their goalie would still be the question marks for me about making it through the season long haul. One thing is for sure, they aren't going to be the roll over they were last year.

tim78

It's fair to say this season we're going to see a really competitive league on paper. Hopefully no clubs are pushing the boundary to far as in the old sky days.