Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Finny

Re-signings of Myers, Richardson and Pope
New signings of Riley and one other (Reddox?)

The club do seem to be building these announcements up more than most so I think we’ll have quite a few including one bigee.

Devilsatw

Panthers fans think Sam herr is the signing of the off season lol!!

Let me remind them of CHARLES LINGLET!

He beat panthers on his own in the playoff semi final. And that back hand goal is one of the best you will ever see :)

Devils86

I wonder whether the signings will be there in person...or at least one.

I’m confident of Dixon. Maybe Riley. Any others would be a surprise - I just don’t see Brit pack/Benti being unveiled at this summit. Maybe a Morissette announcement.

They’ll save a final twist for the end though...

Devils announce Hotham, and break the internet.

Devilsatw

I wonder whether the signings will be there in person...or at least one.

I’m confident of Dixon. Maybe Riley. Any others would be a surprise - I just don’t see Brit pack/Benti being unveiled at this summit. Maybe a Morissette announcement.

They’ll save a final twist for the end though...

Devils announce Hotham, and break the internet.
They usually announce 4/5 players with 1/2 there with the owners Lord and Todd,

So I’m guessing 1/2 brits 2 returning players and riley

What do the devils do. Should we panick and buy guys with a good resume to match league rivals or do we re-sign Reddick benti ect and go with what we know. Myself all I see is a damn hard season and I really think there will be a pack of 3 at the end of the season and it will be less than 5 points between 1st and 3rd and the Panthers, Steelers devils and giants are all top 3 material. Although this time last year the Panthers looked like league beaters soo...

pjj365

What do the devils do. Should we panick and buy guys with a good resume to match league rivals or do we re-sign Reddick benti ect and go with what we know. Myself all I see is a damn hard season and I really think there will be a pack of 3 at the end of the season and it will be less than 5 points between 1st and 3rd and the Panthers, Steelers devils and giants are all top 3 material. Although this time last year the Panthers looked like league beaters soo...
I doubt Lordo will panick nor stick with what we know.
No doubt he could recruit star names/CVs but he has proven that he can build a team - that is what it's about