Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

ASHIPP

What an utterly boring off season for player movements. So far all we've seen is a giant merry-go-round of players moving clubs....from other EIHL clubs. 3 to Giants, 3 to Panthers, 2 or 3 to Clan, 2 to Steelers and others I've probably missed. Will be refreshing to see some new names announced in the next few weeks.

Devil94

If the 3 rumoured Sheffield signings turns out to be true, will be anything but boring.

There will be plenty going on behind the scenes, and we know Lord and Todd keep their cards close to their chests. Patience!

Wannabe2

Patience really is the key now, with the season getting closer when the signings are announced they will come thick and fast maybe. Waiting is not a problem when it’s odds on our signings will be top class. Some very good players will be available soon, having not been signed up by higher leagues, so it’s sometimes a waiting game, sign player A today, and player B who is better becomes available tomorrow. Surely it’s better to have a so called boring off season, followed by a exciting season. One things for sure, I reckon come Aug/Sept we will be pretty happy bunnies. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

JC23

If the 3 rumoured Sheffield signings turns out to be true, will be anything but boring.

There will be plenty going on behind the scenes, and we know Lord and Todd keep their cards close to their chests. Patience!
If those three arrive, that’s one HELL of a coup for a single team.

ASHIPP

Corey Locke, Aaron Brocklehurst and Michael Davies who were all with Linz last year. They’re the names that I’ve seen rumoured anyway
Various forums have these players heading for Giants, Steelers or Panthers. Adam Hughesman is another name linked with the U.K. - and has been for the last couple of years.

jenks33

Various forums have these players heading for Giants, Steelers or Panthers. Adam Hughesman is another name linked with the U.K. - and has been for the last couple of years.
It sounds more plausible that Locke, Brocklehurst and Davies will end up at different clubs in the UK. It’s not very often you see 3 players move from one club to an other at the same time