CHL and flags

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #23
Even closer now. Well done Ger.
I can’t take any credit on this or want to I’ll be honest.

Paul who created the flag we seen in Salzburg and Bern is behind all this, just wanted some help and backing with it which I’m happy to do.

Also it wouldn’t be possible without the supporting of everyone whose donated

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #27
Due to the quantity of flags we’re proposing with the supplier, we’ve increased the target amount by £100 and that will be the final adjustment. All money will be accounted for and of course total transparency with the spending of it will be made available to everyone who has donated.

A big thank you to everyone whose donated already and supported this fund. It wouldn’t be possible without you’re support.

Foxy

Only just read this thread but why are we not going for a welsh flag or Devils flag? am i missing something? not a criticism just confused

Hedd Wyn John

Thank you very much.

Two of the ideas below for large feature flags have been posted on the twitter feed and there’s some Devils logo concepts with the club currently for approval.
I have s suggestion, can we take the Wales flag 719956EF-C1EB-456F-AA33-A1B1A101B296.jpeg
But replace the dragon with the Devils logo, I don’t have photoshop so can’t do a mock up. Would interested to see what it looks like combined

E885AA99-CC29-4E03-AE63-896B626A3B53.png

I believe this design or one similar is or was under consideration, but there are image rights considerations that would potentially have to be cleared prior to manufacture of any flag incorporating any official Devils logo.
I very much doubt that any bonefide manufacturer would undertake any such project without written permission by the image/copyright owner.
Great flag tho!

Hedd Wyn John

I believe this design or one similar is or was under consideration, but there are image rights considerations that would potentially have to be cleared prior to manufacture of any flag incorporating any official Devils logo.
I very much doubt that any bonefide manufacturer would undertake any such project without written permission by the image/copyright owner.
Great flag tho!
Understood, Can we bung Todd a fiver?

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #36
Only just read this thread but why are we not going for a welsh flag or Devils flag? am i missing something? not a criticism just confused
There is a devils flag and other banners created. Without approval as mentioned in another post, we can’t use the logo until we get sign off.

We’re letting the season finish before speaking to the club and main reason we’ve not released any Devils logo based flags as of yet.

Last edited: