Tickets for Coventry next Sunday

Thread starter #1
Hello,

I've just looked at the Coventry tickets site. Block 7 is sold out or reserved and the whole of block 6 is reserved. I would prefer to sit with Devils fans. Is block 6 (or the resrved seats in block 7) likely to become available or should I just book seata anywhere I can? Thanks in advance.

The_Puck

They will have been reserved by red army travel so no. I’d suggest the closest way of being with the fans is to stand behind the goal.

Ger-Devils

Hello,

I've just looked at the Coventry tickets site. Block 7 is sold out or reserved and the whole of block 6 is reserved. I would prefer to sit with Devils fans. Is block 6 (or the resrved seats in block 7) likely to become available or should I just book seata anywhere I can? Thanks in advance.
With the numbers travelling, I expect fans to be in plenty of blocks. Me personally will be grabbing standing tickets and they’ve got plenty of them available

Thread starter #5
With the numbers travelling, I expect fans to be in plenty of blocks. Me personally will be grabbing standing tickets and they’ve got plenty of them available
Thank you Ger Devils and The Puck. I have booked tickets on the edge of block 5. If Devils are losing I will take off my shirt and put on a demolition worker's helmet.

Wagstaff

put on loads of argos jewellery as well
Well Argos is our only choice since signet bought ratners and closed our Coventry store! But don’t let on your a Devils fan as it says in your song “ we’re gonna rob all your jewellery”
Mind you I imagine you’ll be on your settee watching freesports wearing a sovereign ring and a belcher chain cheering us on Wednesday evening ;)

Thread starter #15
Well Argos is our only choice since signet bought ratners and closed our Coventry store! But don’t let on your a Devils fan as it says in your song “ we’re gonna rob all your jewellery”
Mind you I imagine you’ll be on your settee watching freesports wearing a sovereign ring and a belcher chain cheering us on Wednesday evening ;)
Absolutely! And hoping Coventry also beat Manchester. And that they decide to rest lots of players for the play-off QF in the event that Devils need to win on Sunday.

Wagstaff

My
Absolutely! And hoping Coventry also beat Manchester. And that they decide to rest lots of players for the play-off QF in the event that Devils need to win on Sunday.
My comment is all tongue in cheek, but joking aside, this game could be defining for both our seasons and an absolute cracker, however, it could also be a dead rubber if you’ve already won the league and we are either definitely in or definitely out of the top eight by then