CHL Draw

It’s more expensive flying from a little Airport as Växjö then Copenhagen.
Right now the flighcost from Copenhagen to London is around 30£.
But we will see what we do.

Either way it’s gonna be awesome and i can’t wait until the CHL season begins.

Looking forward to see Cardiff and their fans. Last time in Växjö you guys were amazing and really friendly.

That’s awesome. Just how it should be.
Friendly and a great atmosphere.

Know and heard that the SCBern fans are not so polite
The Växjö Lakers fans are the kindest of them all in the SHL. So you are more then welcome when you are coming over.

drainage

We personally didn’t encounter any football mentality either in Davos nor Liberec - though in Liberec they had stern looking armed police to greet us but by the time we left they were chilled and smiling.

I am concerned to hear on here about the issues at Bern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed apart from some stern looking people as we went into Liberec didn’t see any issues however Bern seem to have an ultra following that are banned from home games .... if I recall in Nottingham last season they had security on every step by the away block I am sure there will be dialogue between respective police forces

drainage

Thank’s for the reply.
The City looks absolutely wonderful.
Is there any fan party planned were fans meet up and have a pint together and talking hockey?
Am sure we can sort we met up with some Davos fans last season and we also met some lovely Vaxjo fans when over there .... when we know dates am sure loads of people will Ben happy to make plans

drainage

It’s more expensive flying from a little Airport as Växjö then Copenhagen.
Right now the flighcost from Copenhagen to London is around 30£.
But we will see what we do.

Either way it’s gonna be awesome and i can’t wait until the CHL season begins.

Looking forward to see Cardiff and their fans. Last time in Växjö you guys were amazing and really friendly.
We did Heathrow to Copenhagen stayed overnight and drove to Vaxjo I would think getting to Copenhagen would be a good option? Heathrow is couple hours from Cardiff (about 140 miles)

Wannabe2

Sorry Finny, I didn’t mention Cardiff or even the UK in my comment, was just trying to reassure away fans that Cardiff is a pretty neat place to visit. No offence intended.

Devil94

Bern at home on 1st of September also.

Meaning we'll be playing both those teams in the return fixtures in the next round of fixtures.

wildthing74

Do you think away travel guys will do anything for the Salzburg / Bern games? 6th & 8th Sept? Would be an awesome trip
Waiting on the 2 usual companies to see if it can work out? Requests gone in we are awaiting a response but will obviously take them a few days especially with BH coming.