Cardiff Devils drawings

Wagstaff

I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I last dipped in to look at your artwork, but boy have you gone to another level, these are astounding, I do hope that someone somewhere is seeing these and offering you the chance to draw for more than yourself, you have such a future if the right person sees them. Motorsport was my photography and I only ever did it for fun, but people have paid me for photographs that are less lifelike than your drawings!

Thread starter #293
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I last dipped in to look at your artwork, but boy have you gone to another level, these are astounding, I do hope that someone somewhere is seeing these and offering you the chance to draw for more than yourself, you have such a future if the right person sees them. Motorsport was my photography and I only ever did it for fun, but people have paid me for photographs that are less lifelike than your drawings!
Haha thank you! I have seen a massive improvement in my work over the past few months. I'm doing commissions and selling pictures to people who want them, but nothing more than that at the moment.