Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Wagstaff

Not sure how I feel about this, excellent hockey mind and plays the game straight, comes in with a point a game and is a true team player, but has struggled to hit form in the early season. Hasn’t said he’s retiring or going home so maybe he’s had a better offer off another team, can’t see it being one of the big teams so maybe MK, Guilford or in Scotland?

Temme

Not sure how I feel about this, excellent hockey mind and plays the game straight, comes in with a point a game and is a true team player, but has struggled to hit form in the early season. Hasn’t said he’s retiring or going home so maybe he’s had a better offer off another team, can’t see it being one of the big teams so maybe MK, Guilford or in Scotland?
They seem to mention "recent father" as early as possible in the article, i don't know the family situation (i guess he must be here with wife/girlfriend for that to even be possible...) but my guess is they either want to see more of the world before the little 'un hits school age, or retire now back home.

Purely a guess though :)