Guildford Flames v Devils - Sun 10 Sep 2017 - C Cup - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

MNL will be covering this game with Bozman hosting so why not join us for the first meeting between the Flames & Devils at EIHL level.

With the start of the new saeson MNL has come up against its usual problem ie lack of texters. Without volunteer texters there would not be any MNL coverage especially of away games. A few of our longterm regular texters have gone on to other Devils releated duties so why not step into the breach.

Either PM one of us or email usat matchnightlive@gmail.com or text me (OJ) on the MNL line 07527 625206

Score predictions as always welcomed to matchnightlive@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Russky

If you are going to Guildford tomorrow and would like to help MNL, we need texters for this game so if u think u can help please message either myself or Bozman.

matbur

Murdy started.

Guildford have twice led Martin scored before Flames made it 2-1 end of first.

Paris has just made it 2-2, 8 minutes into the second...

osh

Sounds as though we are getting our backsides served up to us tonight !! Will be interesting to hear the post mortem.

osh

It was mentioned on MNL that Lord is not happy on the bench...I'd suggest it's not on the bench he's needed but on the ice leading by example. Sounds as though our discipline has gone out of the window. Embarrassing to concede 8 goals so far.

It was mentioned on MNL that Lord is not happy on the bench...I'd suggest it's not on the bench he's needed but on the ice leading by example. Sounds as though our discipline has gone out of the window. Embarrassing to concede 8 goals so far.
Why is he not on the ice? I wondered about this last night