CHL

Devil_Abroad

A little tip when buying the Davos tickets, you will need to set up an account which means you'll need to set a password. After numerous German warning messages I settled on symbol, 2 numbers & word starting with capital letter which seemed to cover all the bases.
Thanks

Google translate gives me this;

Password must contain uppercase and lowercase letters.
Password must contain at least 7 letters.
Password must have at least 4 characters.
Password must contain at least 2 numbers.
Password must not contain your user name.

Lol

I'm Googling like mad!

So 3 tickets - seats - though not yet able to select where at this stage - 20 Swiss Francs each - now having to generate an account lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

I think I have purchased 3 tickets lol When registering an account I chose to see site in English - doesn't work.

I went through selecting 3 seats (no choice of where) and paid 60 Swiss Franks

I now have a PDF of the 3 tickets so I will print them out and take them - just in case my phone fails out there lol

Sheincar

I think I have purchased 3 tickets lol When registering an account I chose to see site in English - doesn't work.

I went through selecting 3 seats (no choice of where) and paid 60 Swiss Franks

I now have a PDF of the 3 tickets so I will print them out and take them - just in case my phone fails out there lol

I went old school & printed mine too, though I was panicking over what I'd do if the print failed!

Hi guys
HCD supporter reporting in.
Im really looking forward to see you guys live in Davos first, and later in Cardiff.
If you need any help or info about the games in Davos, just ask.

Also i would be happy to get some tipps what to do in Cardiff at a Saturday evening.

Looking forward for some nice competition between our teams.

Hi guys
HCD supporter reporting in.
Im really looking forward to see you guys live in Davos first, and later in Cardiff.
If you need any help or info about the games in Davos, just ask.

Also i would be happy to get some tipps what to do in Cardiff at a Saturday evening.

Looking forward for some nice competition between our teams.
Cardiff is a superb city with loads to do in the evenings. Are you bringing kids or looking for nightlife? Restaurants? Bars? Clubs?

My kid will stay at home with his grandmother and i will visit cardiff apart the other davos fans together with my best friend. We will stay at the radisson blu and looking for some good restaurant first and then nightlife, party and fun? :D

then we will take some rest to be full of energy to cheer our HCD to the win :)

We've been trying to find out how to get tickets for the Liberec game and today had the following email from the club :

"You can buy tickets to the visitors sektor on the 26th August in Homecredit Arena in the tickets office."

Hope this is useful to anyone else looking.
Cheers

Devil_Abroad

We've been trying to find out how to get tickets for the Liberec game and today had the following email from the club :

"You can buy tickets to the visitors sektor on the 26th August in Homecredit Arena in the tickets office."

Hope this is useful to anyone else looking.
Cheers
Does that mean they never sell out?

I believe the tickets go on sale on Monday through their website

Does that mean they never sell out?

I believe the tickets go on sale on Monday through their website

That's our worry.

We thought tickets were on sale next week but then wasn't sure if the website was referring to last season! When we saw tickets for the home sections were on sale I emailed both clubs. I'll try again next week - thanks for the heads up.

Gough60

Taken from Bili Tygri web site (English version)

Tickets for the Champions Hockey League and pre-season games for the 2016/2017 season will be on sale, starting Monday, 25 July.

Devil94

Thread starter #198
Unfortunately, the CHL hasn't fully taken off as of yet in Europe and the rinks are usually half empty. Liberec has a large rink (9000) and so it won't be close to selling out. But it would be nice to go knowing that you have a guaranteed ticket.

That's our worry.

We thought tickets were on sale next week but then wasn't sure if the website was referring to last season! When we saw tickets for the home sections were on sale I emailed both clubs. I'll try again next week - thanks for the heads up.
I already have my tickets for Liberec game. I bought them last week through Ticketpro, 100Kc each, that's about £3.50, bargain!!
As some have already said they won't sell out, but it's nice to have your ticket in your hand already.

Devil_Abroad

I already have my tickets for Liberec game. I bought them last week through Ticketpro, 100Kc each, that's about £3.50, bargain!!
As some have already said they won't sell out, but it's nice to have your ticket in your hand already.
Thanks for this - which section did you buy?