CHL

Three of us (two adults and a baby) are going to the Davos and liberec games. We are going to drive and make a family holiday out of it. Im a bit worried about the drive from Davos to Liberec on the Friday lol
All booked except the game tickets. I have emailed HC Davos but no reply yet.
Any info on here will be helpful.

Three of us (two adults and a baby) are going to the Davos and liberec games. We are going to drive and make a family holiday out of it. Im a bit worried about the drive from Davos to Liberec on the Friday lol
All booked except the game tickets. I have emailed HC Davos but no reply yet.
Any info on here will be helpful.
Davos tickets now on sale.

Basically they are unreserved seats or standing and you can sit where you like when you get there but there are 2 blocks next to the standing area which are nominally the devils seating area.

Tickets are available here: https://www.hcd.ch/de/tickets

Looking into possibility of organising coach to Davos & Liberec. Minimum of 30 needed. Anyone interested, subject to price obv.
Is this the one Sheila retweeted? Desperate to go but never booked flights, hotels etc in Europe and do not want to end up isolated somewhere. When would you know if possible? Thought of asking Trailfinders or Personal Travel Agent to work something out for me but will probably cost. As Devils use Edwards coaches wonder if they could ask Edwards to organise next time as they travel to Europe all the time. Prob too late now as once Red Army said would not be organising a trip I think many booked flights.

Sheincar

I am Sheila & at present I'm getting referrals from club to me so expect no help there. Though would have thought club could get better deal on coach than I can as an individual. Bear in mind Mags & I are NOT offering a package holiday. We are trying to organise a coach to Davos, onto Liberec & then home.

I am Sheila & at present I'm getting referrals from club to me so expect no help there. Though would have thought club could get better deal on coach than I can as an individual. Bear in mind Mags & I are NOT offering a package holiday. We are trying to organise a coach to Davos, onto Liberec & then home.
I would definitely be interested if this could be organised.

davew

Hi Sheila - Can you add me as well?

Many thanks.

matbur

Bit disappointed club aren't running an official travel package of some sort. These aren't easy places to get to.

Fair play to the good natured fans trying to organise trips etc.

matbur

Have you raised this with them directly? I'm guessing they will say staffing resources mean they can't commit to organising it but I'd like to think they would be able to over some support.

Sheincar

Have you raised this with them directly? I'm guessing they will say staffing resources mean they can't commit to organising it but I'd like to think they would be able to over some support.
Given my current relationship with the club no I haven't but given that the Wildthings have a foot in each camp feel club would have done something before now.