CHL

matbur

Expect the CHL group stage fixture dates to be confirmed very soon - the draw was made on May 18 and club said date would be confirmed in around 10 days.

Some of these places are going to be tricky to get to, does anyone think they'll do official travel packages?? I'm personally hoping they will.

Pondlife

Thursday, 24 August
19:45 E HC Davos – Cardiff Devils

Saturday, 26 August
15:30 E Bili Tygri Liberec – Cardiff Devils

Thursday, 31 August
19:00* E Cardiff Devils – Bili Tygri Liberec (20:00 CEST)

Sunday, 3 September
18:00 E Cardiff Devils – HC Davos (19:00 CEST)

Tuesday, 3 October
19:00 E Cardiff Devils – Vaxjo Lakers (20:00 CEST)

Wednesday, 11 October
19:00 E Vaxjo Lakers – Cardiff Devils

(*Face-off time TBC)

kettdevil1

Bit gutted that the Vaxjo fixture is midweek but the first two away games look very handy...... hopefully there will be a good away following for those two. Can't wait!

SteveKing

Gutted that I'm going to have to miss both the Davos and Liberec games. My youngest is going to the Kootenay Ice training camp at the end of August and my other son is going away to university for the first time right then as well. Those were the two places that I was really excited to see. Oh well. I've never been to Sweden before so I'll definitely come out for that one and make a bit of a trip of it.

Devil_Abroad

Gutted that I'm going to have to miss both the Davos and Liberec games. My youngest is going to the Kootenay Ice training camp at the end of August and my other son is going away to university for the first time right then as well. Those were the two places that I was really excited to see. Oh well. I've never been to Sweden before so I'll definitely come out for that one and make a bit of a trip of it.
Hey Steve, I thought 'Kootenay sucks'! Lol Thanks to the Hitmen lol

Not sure we'll be able to make any of the games unfortunately - Europeans wanting to play mid-week, do they think they're the NHL?!

Don't have Premier sports so I guess we will have to wait to see if someone posts highlights on YouTube at a later date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diafol

Premier Sports' 3-year deal to show the CHL has expired.
Not sure if they're in talks to extend it but all trace of the CHL has disappeared from their website.

The live webcasts from the CHL site are pretty cheap IIRC, only about €4 each ?