2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

JC23

From what I gather A Hotham has only considered 2 options these past 2 off seasons - staying with Cardiff or retirement. I think it'll be the same 2 he'll be choosing between this off season.
I've heard from Andrew Hotham himself (as we have mutual close friends) that he had two offers from Austria just last year alone.

bdevil

Yeah, I don't doubt he had offers from other teams, all I meant was he wasn't particularly interested in leaving Cardiff if he chose to play on.

Wagstaff

i was thinking exactly the same! when we first started coming to the games we couldn't for the life of us work out why people were shouting "steeeeeewaaaaaaaart"
In my time it started with Panthers chirping Hirschy but that was a 5 hole chant that grew into Hiiiiiiirschy and carried on for Steeeewwaaaaart. With a break in between when we had Zacharias, they weren't clever enough to make a song for him.
Then it spread to most of the league......
Reeeeeeaaaaaaallllly boring!

Rempel16

In my time it started with Panthers chirping Hirschy but that was a 5 hole chant that grew into Hiiiiiiirschy and carried on for Steeeewwaaaaart. With a break in between when we had Zacharias, they weren't clever enough to make a song for him.
Then it spread to most of the league......
Reeeeeeaaaaaaallllly boring!
Zacharias didn't have a song as such, but i recall being able to get in his head (or seemingly) with chirps about his off ice antics.

ASHIPP

Trust me...it comes from a very reliable source.

McGrattan to Storm. FACT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He must be going there 'pro bono' then!
Or has he bought a stake in the Club?

The Storm is up for sale and whilst they confirmed they will still be in the Elite League next season, this is the team that is rumoured to have been helped financially by the league because they were struggling with travel expenses to Scotland. Rumoured the Storm do not want to stay in that conference anymore.